Blog Description

Gilael Shadowsong

About Me

Wolf, eagle, possible dragon Of darkness, of shadows, of juxtaposition of peace and chaos

Wish List

= Nokia 6280 or Nokia 6233 by December*
= A new pair of rimless glasses
= 2 to 3 more pairs of jeans*
= Lucifer arc
= Sandman volumes 7-10
= Sarah Brightman or Loreena McKennitt's CDs

Places to go

My Wishlist
My fanfictions
Otherkin.net
My sketches and wallpapers
My Witches' Voice profile
Strange Maps
Squid

Archives

02/01/2004 - 03/01/2004 03/01/2004 - 04/01/2004 04/01/2004 - 05/01/2004 05/01/2004 - 06/01/2004 06/01/2004 - 07/01/2004 07/01/2004 - 08/01/2004 08/01/2004 - 09/01/2004 09/01/2004 - 10/01/2004 10/01/2004 - 11/01/2004 11/01/2004 - 12/01/2004 12/01/2004 - 01/01/2005 01/01/2005 - 02/01/2005 02/01/2005 - 03/01/2005 03/01/2005 - 04/01/2005 04/01/2005 - 05/01/2005 05/01/2005 - 06/01/2005 06/01/2005 - 07/01/2005 07/01/2005 - 08/01/2005 08/01/2005 - 09/01/2005 09/01/2005 - 10/01/2005 10/01/2005 - 11/01/2005 11/01/2005 - 12/01/2005 12/01/2005 - 01/01/2006 01/01/2006 - 02/01/2006 02/01/2006 - 03/01/2006 03/01/2006 - 04/01/2006 04/01/2006 - 05/01/2006 05/01/2006 - 06/01/2006 06/01/2006 - 07/01/2006 07/01/2006 - 08/01/2006 08/01/2006 - 09/01/2006 09/01/2006 - 10/01/2006 10/01/2006 - 11/01/2006 11/01/2006 - 12/01/2006 12/01/2006 - 01/01/2007 01/01/2007 - 02/01/2007 02/01/2007 - 03/01/2007 03/01/2007 - 04/01/2007 04/01/2007 - 05/01/2007 05/01/2007 - 06/01/2007

Tagboard


Credits

Skin by: sixseven
Powered by: blogger


Saturday, March 24, 2007

I don't know whether it's because of my exhaustion, but lately, I've been seeing things, especially from my peripheral vision.

And these "things" aren't appearing just at night anymore. Just two days ago, I was busy doing stocktaking during work. It was sometime around 1pm; the shop had at least five people surrounding me in a five-meter vicinity; all the lights were bright, almost-glaring.

I was focusing very much on my task, when something moved and flicked from the corner of my eye. I looked up and saw only a metal pillar and PC products where that movement had come from. So, no deal that I saw something physical.

One, two weeks ago, I was alone in my room, sometime around 2pm, using my laptop. My house has seven phones: one phone in each room, with a fax machine in one of the rooms. My door was closed; everyone else were in the kitchen or living room. Then suddenly, the speakerphone of my phone turned itself on. I got a wee bit freaked, but was more of annoyed, and announced to the "air" that if anyone wanted to talk to me, would he be so kind to contact me directly instead of doing things like that because I HATE the PHONE.

Two, three days after the phone incident. It was a Sunday. Sometime around 12.30pm, when my whole family had just returned from a visit to our grands, and had reached home. My family was busying themselves in the kitchen, or in their room, but they were all close by. I went to the bathroom at the kitchen for a shower. I remembered locking the door, but halfway throughout my shower, the door swung open slowly, as if the wind had blown it open. (Okay, I can accept on very tentative grounds that I might've forgot to lock the door, but I've never done that before, even though there's a first time for everything.)

I got pissed and slammed the door shut, and growled my annoyance.

So, in chronological order:
1. Speaker phone turning itself on;
2. Bathroom door opening itself (though this one is tentative);
3. Incident at workplace.

Okay. Assuming it isn't my exhaustion playing tricks on me, I'm getting really annoyed at whoever/whatever it is who's trying to get my attention.

Bah.


Casey blogged at 9:16 AM