Blog Description

Gilael Shadowsong

About Me

Wolf, eagle, possible dragon Of darkness, of shadows, of juxtaposition of peace and chaos

Wish List

= Nokia 6280 or Nokia 6233 by December*
= A new pair of rimless glasses
= 2 to 3 more pairs of jeans*
= Lucifer arc
= Sandman volumes 7-10
= Sarah Brightman or Loreena McKennitt's CDs

Places to go

My Wishlist
My fanfictions
Otherkin.net
My sketches and wallpapers
My Witches' Voice profile
Strange Maps
Squid

Archives

02/01/2004 - 03/01/2004 03/01/2004 - 04/01/2004 04/01/2004 - 05/01/2004 05/01/2004 - 06/01/2004 06/01/2004 - 07/01/2004 07/01/2004 - 08/01/2004 08/01/2004 - 09/01/2004 09/01/2004 - 10/01/2004 10/01/2004 - 11/01/2004 11/01/2004 - 12/01/2004 12/01/2004 - 01/01/2005 01/01/2005 - 02/01/2005 02/01/2005 - 03/01/2005 03/01/2005 - 04/01/2005 04/01/2005 - 05/01/2005 05/01/2005 - 06/01/2005 06/01/2005 - 07/01/2005 07/01/2005 - 08/01/2005 08/01/2005 - 09/01/2005 09/01/2005 - 10/01/2005 10/01/2005 - 11/01/2005 11/01/2005 - 12/01/2005 12/01/2005 - 01/01/2006 01/01/2006 - 02/01/2006 02/01/2006 - 03/01/2006 03/01/2006 - 04/01/2006 04/01/2006 - 05/01/2006 05/01/2006 - 06/01/2006 06/01/2006 - 07/01/2006 07/01/2006 - 08/01/2006 08/01/2006 - 09/01/2006 09/01/2006 - 10/01/2006 10/01/2006 - 11/01/2006 11/01/2006 - 12/01/2006 12/01/2006 - 01/01/2007 01/01/2007 - 02/01/2007 02/01/2007 - 03/01/2007 03/01/2007 - 04/01/2007 04/01/2007 - 05/01/2007 05/01/2007 - 06/01/2007

Tagboard


Credits

Skin by: sixseven
Powered by: blogger


Thursday, February 08, 2007

Just had my second lecture today. Grace and I were bored almost to death.

I've decided that I'm never going to step into another institution which offers academic studies, ever again. No. More. Studying. For. Stupid. Causes.

Period.

It's annoying how much society has to emphasize on academic qualifications when the papers don't matter in life at all, in the end. What should really matter, are downplayed; what shouldn't really matter, and made to be so important that the society will pressure and ostrasize any who don't hold those.

Gonna get a big calender and list out all the important things I want to do this year. Okay, fine. I'll list out project deadlines also, but those are really secondary. If I fail this semester, I'll be all the happier. And will be happiest if my market research shows favorable results.

Going to Indonesian embassy soon to check out migration details.

Planning for trip in late May/early June. ONE FULL WEEK TO OURSELVES! Fraser's Hill! Trekking, horse-riding, slacking, spending time with each other...

Like I've mentioned, maybe the mistake he made in our last trip did cause some good. I learnt how to bus-hop and go around Malaysia on our own. It was a good learning experience, at the very least. Had to learn independence and thinking on the spot.

I hate uni. Have I mentioned that?


Casey blogged at 12:12 AM