Blog Description

Gilael Shadowsong

About Me

Wolf, eagle, possible dragon Of darkness, of shadows, of juxtaposition of peace and chaos

Wish List

= Nokia 6280 or Nokia 6233 by December*
= A new pair of rimless glasses
= 2 to 3 more pairs of jeans*
= Lucifer arc
= Sandman volumes 7-10
= Sarah Brightman or Loreena McKennitt's CDs

Places to go

My Wishlist
My fanfictions
Otherkin.net
My sketches and wallpapers
My Witches' Voice profile
Strange Maps
Squid

Archives

02/01/2004 - 03/01/2004 03/01/2004 - 04/01/2004 04/01/2004 - 05/01/2004 05/01/2004 - 06/01/2004 06/01/2004 - 07/01/2004 07/01/2004 - 08/01/2004 08/01/2004 - 09/01/2004 09/01/2004 - 10/01/2004 10/01/2004 - 11/01/2004 11/01/2004 - 12/01/2004 12/01/2004 - 01/01/2005 01/01/2005 - 02/01/2005 02/01/2005 - 03/01/2005 03/01/2005 - 04/01/2005 04/01/2005 - 05/01/2005 05/01/2005 - 06/01/2005 06/01/2005 - 07/01/2005 07/01/2005 - 08/01/2005 08/01/2005 - 09/01/2005 09/01/2005 - 10/01/2005 10/01/2005 - 11/01/2005 11/01/2005 - 12/01/2005 12/01/2005 - 01/01/2006 01/01/2006 - 02/01/2006 02/01/2006 - 03/01/2006 03/01/2006 - 04/01/2006 04/01/2006 - 05/01/2006 05/01/2006 - 06/01/2006 06/01/2006 - 07/01/2006 07/01/2006 - 08/01/2006 08/01/2006 - 09/01/2006 09/01/2006 - 10/01/2006 10/01/2006 - 11/01/2006 11/01/2006 - 12/01/2006 12/01/2006 - 01/01/2007 01/01/2007 - 02/01/2007 02/01/2007 - 03/01/2007 03/01/2007 - 04/01/2007 04/01/2007 - 05/01/2007 05/01/2007 - 06/01/2007

Tagboard


Credits

Skin by: sixseven
Powered by: blogger


Wednesday, December 06, 2006

Random post.

Yet another day at work. I'm getting so used to the cold which ranges between minus seven and minus nine degree celcius that I'm almost immune to any other cold temperatures that one can experience in Singapore. Heh.

I'm looking forward to riding this Friday. Wonder which horse I'll get this time. And I think I agree with this anonymous commenter on my LJ which says that maybe a smaller horse has a smaller bounce, and that's why I find it easier to trot and canter on Peanut, Charlie and even Chico. Other than that, I think it's also the distance of the bit from the point where I hold the reins. Because the distance for smaller horses is shorter, I get more control over the reins. While with larger horses like Anna, Misty and Jasmine, I'm left with very little spare rein as a control.

Hm...

Hate the start of uni life. Hoping I'll get it over and done with. Even one night a week is way too much for me. I hate projects and assignments. Would rather slog my ass off for a worthy cause.

Bah.

I need a break. Badly. Am exhausted and all. Dreams coming and disrupting my sleep.

Gah.

Kota Kinabalu, I'm saving up for you.

And for my dream of owning a farm. W00t. I think...


Casey blogged at 9:18 PM