Blog Description

Gilael Shadowsong

About Me

Wolf, eagle, possible dragon Of darkness, of shadows, of juxtaposition of peace and chaos

Wish List

= Nokia 6280 or Nokia 6233 by December*
= A new pair of rimless glasses
= 2 to 3 more pairs of jeans*
= Lucifer arc
= Sandman volumes 7-10
= Sarah Brightman or Loreena McKennitt's CDs

Places to go

My Wishlist
My fanfictions
Otherkin.net
My sketches and wallpapers
My Witches' Voice profile
Strange Maps
Squid

Archives

02/01/2004 - 03/01/2004 03/01/2004 - 04/01/2004 04/01/2004 - 05/01/2004 05/01/2004 - 06/01/2004 06/01/2004 - 07/01/2004 07/01/2004 - 08/01/2004 08/01/2004 - 09/01/2004 09/01/2004 - 10/01/2004 10/01/2004 - 11/01/2004 11/01/2004 - 12/01/2004 12/01/2004 - 01/01/2005 01/01/2005 - 02/01/2005 02/01/2005 - 03/01/2005 03/01/2005 - 04/01/2005 04/01/2005 - 05/01/2005 05/01/2005 - 06/01/2005 06/01/2005 - 07/01/2005 07/01/2005 - 08/01/2005 08/01/2005 - 09/01/2005 09/01/2005 - 10/01/2005 10/01/2005 - 11/01/2005 11/01/2005 - 12/01/2005 12/01/2005 - 01/01/2006 01/01/2006 - 02/01/2006 02/01/2006 - 03/01/2006 03/01/2006 - 04/01/2006 04/01/2006 - 05/01/2006 05/01/2006 - 06/01/2006 06/01/2006 - 07/01/2006 07/01/2006 - 08/01/2006 08/01/2006 - 09/01/2006 09/01/2006 - 10/01/2006 10/01/2006 - 11/01/2006 11/01/2006 - 12/01/2006 12/01/2006 - 01/01/2007 01/01/2007 - 02/01/2007 02/01/2007 - 03/01/2007 03/01/2007 - 04/01/2007 04/01/2007 - 05/01/2007 05/01/2007 - 06/01/2007

Tagboard


Credits

Skin by: sixseven
Powered by: blogger


Thursday, December 21, 2006

I went to one of the fish farms at Pasir Ris today, just to look at the aquariums and the fishes. One of the farms had three geese, and Az deliberately went to bother them, so they attacked his shoe. Heh heh.

Anyway, there was this dog in the first farm we went to (I think it's a cross-breed, because I couldn't make out what it seemed like) which was sleeping in-between the stands which the display tanks were placed on. I passed it, and made some noises which caught its attention, and it woke up. So I played with it a little before moving to another section to look at more fish.

Ten minutes later, I went back to give it another head-scratch, before leaving that farm to look around others.

About thirty to forty minutes later, we returned to the first farm to sit at one of their tables beside their koi ponds. We were having an intense talk, so I didn't see the dog until it was about a foot away from me. Out of so many visitors, it'd approached me; out of so many sections of the koi ponds, we were seated at the furthest from its sleeping place, and it came.

It raised its head to give me a direct gaze when it'd caught my attention. And then it pushed its muzzle into my palms, and sniffed and licked my hands and arm. =) It tried to sniff my groin but I pushed it away. LOL. And then, after we said hello, it raised its leg to paw my own, and then pawed some more until I took its paw and shook hello. =)

Nuzzled me for a bit before re-joining its companions. It was as if it recognized me and deliberately came by to say hello for a bit.

Yay. Happy wolfy. =D


Casey blogged at 10:36 PM