Blog Description

Gilael Shadowsong

About Me

Wolf, eagle, possible dragon Of darkness, of shadows, of juxtaposition of peace and chaos

Wish List

= Nokia 6280 or Nokia 6233 by December*
= A new pair of rimless glasses
= 2 to 3 more pairs of jeans*
= Lucifer arc
= Sandman volumes 7-10
= Sarah Brightman or Loreena McKennitt's CDs

Places to go

My Wishlist
My fanfictions
Otherkin.net
My sketches and wallpapers
My Witches' Voice profile
Strange Maps
Squid

Archives

02/01/2004 - 03/01/2004 03/01/2004 - 04/01/2004 04/01/2004 - 05/01/2004 05/01/2004 - 06/01/2004 06/01/2004 - 07/01/2004 07/01/2004 - 08/01/2004 08/01/2004 - 09/01/2004 09/01/2004 - 10/01/2004 10/01/2004 - 11/01/2004 11/01/2004 - 12/01/2004 12/01/2004 - 01/01/2005 01/01/2005 - 02/01/2005 02/01/2005 - 03/01/2005 03/01/2005 - 04/01/2005 04/01/2005 - 05/01/2005 05/01/2005 - 06/01/2005 06/01/2005 - 07/01/2005 07/01/2005 - 08/01/2005 08/01/2005 - 09/01/2005 09/01/2005 - 10/01/2005 10/01/2005 - 11/01/2005 11/01/2005 - 12/01/2005 12/01/2005 - 01/01/2006 01/01/2006 - 02/01/2006 02/01/2006 - 03/01/2006 03/01/2006 - 04/01/2006 04/01/2006 - 05/01/2006 05/01/2006 - 06/01/2006 06/01/2006 - 07/01/2006 07/01/2006 - 08/01/2006 08/01/2006 - 09/01/2006 09/01/2006 - 10/01/2006 10/01/2006 - 11/01/2006 11/01/2006 - 12/01/2006 12/01/2006 - 01/01/2007 01/01/2007 - 02/01/2007 02/01/2007 - 03/01/2007 03/01/2007 - 04/01/2007 04/01/2007 - 05/01/2007 05/01/2007 - 06/01/2007

Tagboard


Credits

Skin by: sixseven
Powered by: blogger


Thursday, November 16, 2006

Because Alexis tagged me...copying over from my LJ...

---

1) Are your parents married or divorced? - Married
2) Are you a vegetarian? - Well...no. I like my meats
3) Do you believe in Heaven? - No, and never will
4) Have you ever come close to dying? - Yes, by my own hands
5) What jewelery do you wear 24/7? - My silver pentacle and stainless steel ankh
6) Favourite time of day? - Gloomy days where the sun is a halo through the clouds
7) Do you eat the stems of broccoli? - I LOVE broccoli
8) Do you wear makeup? - For assignments only
9) Ever have plastic surgery? - Nope
10) Do you color your hair? - Don't have the patience to sit there and let my hair be colored
11) What do you wear to bed? - Shorts and t-shirt
12) Have you ever done anything illegal? - Yes, I think
13) Can you roll your tongue? - Nopes
14) Do You Tweez your eyebrows? - Nope
15) What kind of sneakers? - Prefer combat boots
16) Do you believe in Abortions? - Absolutely (I hate kids)
17) What is your Hair color? - Black
18) Future child’s name? - As #16
19) Do you snore? - I'm not sure. I think so, sometimes
20) If you could go anywhere in the world where would it be? - Ireland, Netherlands, Sweden, Scotland, Tibet, New Zealand
21) Do you sleep with stuffed animals? - Yups. =D
22) If you won the lottery, what would you do first? - Wouldn't buy. Will migrate to New Zealand first thing I can
23) Gold or silver? - White gold
24) Hamburger or hot dog? - Hotdog
25) If you could only eat one food for the rest of your life, what would it be? - Hm...I dunno. I like variety
26) City, beach or country? - Country, please!
27) What was the last thing you touched? - My mouse
28) Where did you eat last? - At home. Meh
29) When’s the last time you cried? - Recently
30) Do you read blogs? - Frequently
31) Would you ever go out dressed like the opposite sex? - Have done that before and got chased out of the ladies
32) Ever been involved with the police? - ???
33) What’s your favorite shampoo conditioner and soap? - No preference
34) Do you talk in your sleep? - I think so...
35) Ocean or pool? - Ocean, definitely!
38) Window seat or aisle? - Um, I move when there're enough spaces
39) Ever met anyone famous? - Mm...don't think so, no
40) Do you feel that you’ve had a truly successful life? - Working towards it =) Once I become a farmer/horse-riding instructor
41) Do you twirl your spaghetti or cut it? - Neither
42) Ricki Lake or Oprah Winfrey? - Don't watch either
43) Basketball or Football? - Neither
44) How long do your showers last? - About 10 minutes
45) Automatic or do you drive a stick? - Learnt the stick, but prefer auto
46) Cake or ice cream? - Ice-cream cake?
47) Are you self-conscious? - I guess so
48) Have you ever drank so much you threw up? - No. I can hold my liquor well
49) Have you ever given money to a begger? - Yeps
50) Have you been in love? - Am now =)
51) Where do you wish you were? - In New Zealand with my own farm
52) Are you wearing socks? - Not now
53) Have you ever ridden in an ambulance? - Nope
54) Can you tango? - Definitely not, and I don't want to learn
55) Last gift you received? - A camera
56) Last sport you played? - Horse-riding! =D
57) Things you spend a lot of money on? - Horse-riding
58) Where do you live? - Singapore
59) Where were you born? - Singapore
60) Last wedding attended? - Um...Yafang's?
63) Most hated food(s) - Hm...don't really have any I think
64) What’s your least fav.? - Least favorite what?
65) Can you sing? - Passbly?
66) Last person you instant messaged? - Ysicla
67) Last place you went on holiday? - Cameron Highlands
68) Favorite regular drink? - Hot chocolate from Snow City
69) Tag 3 friends - Whoever wants to do it?
70) Current Song? - Noises from the TV



Casey blogged at 11:27 PM