Blog Description

Gilael Shadowsong

About Me

Wolf, eagle, possible dragon Of darkness, of shadows, of juxtaposition of peace and chaos

Wish List

= Nokia 6280 or Nokia 6233 by December*
= A new pair of rimless glasses
= 2 to 3 more pairs of jeans*
= Lucifer arc
= Sandman volumes 7-10
= Sarah Brightman or Loreena McKennitt's CDs

Places to go

My Wishlist
My fanfictions
Otherkin.net
My sketches and wallpapers
My Witches' Voice profile
Strange Maps
Squid

Archives

02/01/2004 - 03/01/2004 03/01/2004 - 04/01/2004 04/01/2004 - 05/01/2004 05/01/2004 - 06/01/2004 06/01/2004 - 07/01/2004 07/01/2004 - 08/01/2004 08/01/2004 - 09/01/2004 09/01/2004 - 10/01/2004 10/01/2004 - 11/01/2004 11/01/2004 - 12/01/2004 12/01/2004 - 01/01/2005 01/01/2005 - 02/01/2005 02/01/2005 - 03/01/2005 03/01/2005 - 04/01/2005 04/01/2005 - 05/01/2005 05/01/2005 - 06/01/2005 06/01/2005 - 07/01/2005 07/01/2005 - 08/01/2005 08/01/2005 - 09/01/2005 09/01/2005 - 10/01/2005 10/01/2005 - 11/01/2005 11/01/2005 - 12/01/2005 12/01/2005 - 01/01/2006 01/01/2006 - 02/01/2006 02/01/2006 - 03/01/2006 03/01/2006 - 04/01/2006 04/01/2006 - 05/01/2006 05/01/2006 - 06/01/2006 06/01/2006 - 07/01/2006 07/01/2006 - 08/01/2006 08/01/2006 - 09/01/2006 09/01/2006 - 10/01/2006 10/01/2006 - 11/01/2006 11/01/2006 - 12/01/2006 12/01/2006 - 01/01/2007 01/01/2007 - 02/01/2007 02/01/2007 - 03/01/2007 03/01/2007 - 04/01/2007 04/01/2007 - 05/01/2007 05/01/2007 - 06/01/2007

Tagboard


Credits

Skin by: sixseven
Powered by: blogger


Wednesday, May 17, 2006

Seeing as how I'm turning 21 in a couple of weeks, I decided to "go with the flow" and come up with a wishlist, which, in all honesty, will be the very first I've ever created.

1. Nikon Coolpix L4
Yes, I know that I already have a SGD$2,000 Nikon D70 (DSLR), but the thing is, the D70 is something which is rather bulky, quite heavy, and generally a slight inconvenience to lug around. I LOVE the D70 when I actually set off from home and intend to go somewhere to take pictures, especially if it doesn't rain. That's why I'll love to have this SGD$299 point-and-shoot camera also, for a slightly more convenient and practical usage.

2. Wolf's fang/tooth
Have been looking for a wolf's tooth for ages, to represent who I am within. Sentimental, maybe. But yeah. No, not the molar, please, but the fang. (shown approximately 3/4 of the page down, or you can just CTRL + F to search). Costs USD$ 20 for the fang. Guy prefers to ship to/within the States, though.

Actually...for a wishlist, it's pretty short. Heh. But yeah, these are the two things I would really love to have. Of course, if someone would like to sponsor my Cameron Highlands trip for about SGD$ 200, I wouldn't mind, either. :D

(Note: This is just half for fun. I really don't expect anyone to buy/sponsor anything for me, even if it'd be nice. But yeah.) =)


Casey blogged at 2:38 PM