Blog Description

Gilael Shadowsong

About Me

Wolf, eagle, possible dragon Of darkness, of shadows, of juxtaposition of peace and chaos

Wish List

= Nokia 6280 or Nokia 6233 by December*
= A new pair of rimless glasses
= 2 to 3 more pairs of jeans*
= Lucifer arc
= Sandman volumes 7-10
= Sarah Brightman or Loreena McKennitt's CDs

Places to go

My Wishlist
My fanfictions
Otherkin.net
My sketches and wallpapers
My Witches' Voice profile
Strange Maps
Squid

Archives

02/01/2004 - 03/01/2004 03/01/2004 - 04/01/2004 04/01/2004 - 05/01/2004 05/01/2004 - 06/01/2004 06/01/2004 - 07/01/2004 07/01/2004 - 08/01/2004 08/01/2004 - 09/01/2004 09/01/2004 - 10/01/2004 10/01/2004 - 11/01/2004 11/01/2004 - 12/01/2004 12/01/2004 - 01/01/2005 01/01/2005 - 02/01/2005 02/01/2005 - 03/01/2005 03/01/2005 - 04/01/2005 04/01/2005 - 05/01/2005 05/01/2005 - 06/01/2005 06/01/2005 - 07/01/2005 07/01/2005 - 08/01/2005 08/01/2005 - 09/01/2005 09/01/2005 - 10/01/2005 10/01/2005 - 11/01/2005 11/01/2005 - 12/01/2005 12/01/2005 - 01/01/2006 01/01/2006 - 02/01/2006 02/01/2006 - 03/01/2006 03/01/2006 - 04/01/2006 04/01/2006 - 05/01/2006 05/01/2006 - 06/01/2006 06/01/2006 - 07/01/2006 07/01/2006 - 08/01/2006 08/01/2006 - 09/01/2006 09/01/2006 - 10/01/2006 10/01/2006 - 11/01/2006 11/01/2006 - 12/01/2006 12/01/2006 - 01/01/2007 01/01/2007 - 02/01/2007 02/01/2007 - 03/01/2007 03/01/2007 - 04/01/2007 04/01/2007 - 05/01/2007 05/01/2007 - 06/01/2007

Tagboard


Credits

Skin by: sixseven
Powered by: blogger


Friday, December 23, 2005

Forced myself to sit down to write today. And I was writing for an hour or so, kind of free form. Got around two pages done. And it's pretty gritty, pretty good.

*smiles*

I think I'll spend Christmas reading up on hyperspace, quantum physics, tachyon particles and the likes, and debating them with Orca. Oh, yes. And Schrodinger's cat. I totally just Love Schrodinger's cat. *grins*

Mm...Orca brought up a good point. Though I'll have to base my hypothesis loosely upon his. I mean, if quantum energy fluctuations dictates that two particles (energies?) can fluctuate in the same space at the same time, and, bringing in one of the DC comic issues (Kingdom Come) in which Flash was vibrating at an exceptional speed in the same spot, thus being able to exist in many (all?) dimensions, does this mean that at the quantum level, if we could bring our molecular vibrations up to a certain speed, we'll achieve the state of tunnelling?, though not through solid objects this time, but through the space-time fabric.

Mm...must think about that.


Casey blogged at 5:09 PM