Blog Description

Gilael Shadowsong

About Me

Wolf, eagle, possible dragon Of darkness, of shadows, of juxtaposition of peace and chaos

Wish List

= Nokia 6280 or Nokia 6233 by December*
= A new pair of rimless glasses
= 2 to 3 more pairs of jeans*
= Lucifer arc
= Sandman volumes 7-10
= Sarah Brightman or Loreena McKennitt's CDs

Places to go

My Wishlist
My fanfictions
Otherkin.net
My sketches and wallpapers
My Witches' Voice profile
Strange Maps
Squid

Archives

02/01/2004 - 03/01/2004 03/01/2004 - 04/01/2004 04/01/2004 - 05/01/2004 05/01/2004 - 06/01/2004 06/01/2004 - 07/01/2004 07/01/2004 - 08/01/2004 08/01/2004 - 09/01/2004 09/01/2004 - 10/01/2004 10/01/2004 - 11/01/2004 11/01/2004 - 12/01/2004 12/01/2004 - 01/01/2005 01/01/2005 - 02/01/2005 02/01/2005 - 03/01/2005 03/01/2005 - 04/01/2005 04/01/2005 - 05/01/2005 05/01/2005 - 06/01/2005 06/01/2005 - 07/01/2005 07/01/2005 - 08/01/2005 08/01/2005 - 09/01/2005 09/01/2005 - 10/01/2005 10/01/2005 - 11/01/2005 11/01/2005 - 12/01/2005 12/01/2005 - 01/01/2006 01/01/2006 - 02/01/2006 02/01/2006 - 03/01/2006 03/01/2006 - 04/01/2006 04/01/2006 - 05/01/2006 05/01/2006 - 06/01/2006 06/01/2006 - 07/01/2006 07/01/2006 - 08/01/2006 08/01/2006 - 09/01/2006 09/01/2006 - 10/01/2006 10/01/2006 - 11/01/2006 11/01/2006 - 12/01/2006 12/01/2006 - 01/01/2007 01/01/2007 - 02/01/2007 02/01/2007 - 03/01/2007 03/01/2007 - 04/01/2007 04/01/2007 - 05/01/2007 05/01/2007 - 06/01/2007

Tagboard


Credits

Skin by: sixseven
Powered by: blogger


Sunday, November 13, 2005

I was kind of attacked on the spiritual/astral front around two nights ago. I'd gone offline at around 12:10am, and was walking from the kitchen back to my bedroom. When I passed by the long wooden chair in the living room, something suddenly brushed past my left side, and I jumped, totally freaked, because I (thought) saw someone/something there.

I hastened to my room to put my cup down, before returning to the living room and turning the lights on. I surveyed the living room, and that particular area where I passed through. Yes, there was a plant there, placed around my shoulder-height. But I knew it wasn't the plant, dammit.

Got Saber to scan me yesterday, without having told her anything. She said that the left side of my shield was unravelling...leaking away like water draining pastel paint away. That side was tattered and torn. And it was the side where I was attacked.

And I recalled that after I surveyed my living room and turned off the lights, returning to my room, I sensed a presence lurking outside...again. That same damned thing. I growled at it. Even though I was freaked out, if it pissed me off, I'll kill it and enjoy tasting its blood on my claws.
Dammit! I warded my house using...what? energies and powers from at least five sources! Both light and dark ones! Nothing should've been able to come in without my permission!

*growls*

I gotta re-ward my mirror. Gah. And I still used the energies from the center of the earth, and from the sun and moon: LOL energy. And since LOL uses pure light, shouldn't have been this way.

*growls*


Casey blogged at 1:05 PM