Blog Description

Gilael Shadowsong

About Me

Wolf, eagle, possible dragon Of darkness, of shadows, of juxtaposition of peace and chaos

Wish List

= Nokia 6280 or Nokia 6233 by December*
= A new pair of rimless glasses
= 2 to 3 more pairs of jeans*
= Lucifer arc
= Sandman volumes 7-10
= Sarah Brightman or Loreena McKennitt's CDs

Places to go

My Wishlist
My fanfictions
Otherkin.net
My sketches and wallpapers
My Witches' Voice profile
Strange Maps
Squid

Archives

02/01/2004 - 03/01/2004 03/01/2004 - 04/01/2004 04/01/2004 - 05/01/2004 05/01/2004 - 06/01/2004 06/01/2004 - 07/01/2004 07/01/2004 - 08/01/2004 08/01/2004 - 09/01/2004 09/01/2004 - 10/01/2004 10/01/2004 - 11/01/2004 11/01/2004 - 12/01/2004 12/01/2004 - 01/01/2005 01/01/2005 - 02/01/2005 02/01/2005 - 03/01/2005 03/01/2005 - 04/01/2005 04/01/2005 - 05/01/2005 05/01/2005 - 06/01/2005 06/01/2005 - 07/01/2005 07/01/2005 - 08/01/2005 08/01/2005 - 09/01/2005 09/01/2005 - 10/01/2005 10/01/2005 - 11/01/2005 11/01/2005 - 12/01/2005 12/01/2005 - 01/01/2006 01/01/2006 - 02/01/2006 02/01/2006 - 03/01/2006 03/01/2006 - 04/01/2006 04/01/2006 - 05/01/2006 05/01/2006 - 06/01/2006 06/01/2006 - 07/01/2006 07/01/2006 - 08/01/2006 08/01/2006 - 09/01/2006 09/01/2006 - 10/01/2006 10/01/2006 - 11/01/2006 11/01/2006 - 12/01/2006 12/01/2006 - 01/01/2007 01/01/2007 - 02/01/2007 02/01/2007 - 03/01/2007 03/01/2007 - 04/01/2007 04/01/2007 - 05/01/2007 05/01/2007 - 06/01/2007

Tagboard


Credits

Skin by: sixseven
Powered by: blogger


Sunday, November 13, 2005

I fucking can't understand why people can treat being possessed/the process of exorcism as a fun thing. Or treat that lightly.

I'm not a superstitious person. Heck, I'm an atheist, and an extremely staunch one, at that. Don't tell me about the wrath of God, because I don't believe in it. Don't deviate from religions and tell me things like breaking a mirror will give me seven years of bad luck; that I shouldn't stand beneath a ladder; that I shouldn't do this or that. Those are superstitious bullshit.

However, I've got beliefs, which are different from religion, and superstitions. I'm a shamanic pagan. And despite the fact that I work very factually with nature, I've grown sensitive enough to sense entities, see them, have one from Hell bonded to me, and, by right, deem myself familiar enough with Lucifer to have accepted the prospect of Hell.

Being attacked spiritually is not a fun thing, and I'm extremely insulted to know that anyone can think so. Having control wrested from one's physical form is not a pleasant sensation (even when the person doing the force-fronting is someone you may know and trust). I should know. I've been through it. And I was lucid through the whole thing, even though it was one of my soulbonds who did the "possession." That didn't harm anyone, even though it annoyed me like Hell. But think about it: if it was an unsolicited, malicious entity possessing/fronting you, would YOU like that?

So, I'm not even trying to implore anyone. Just DON'T. Entities are not meant to be played with, to have fun with. Unless, of course, one is ready to fully and thoroughly deal with the consequences, which are...most unpleasant, to understate it.

I've accepted my prospect of going to Hell a long time ago (and no, Hell is not a religious thing; it exists beyond religion). So, I'm more blase about the whole thing.

But are you prepared? If not, don't fucking play with it. Lucifer demands his tithe. And I've got a feel that someday, even though I've made no deal with him, I'm going to pay my due.


Casey blogged at 1:42 PM