Blog Description

Gilael Shadowsong

About Me

Wolf, eagle, possible dragon Of darkness, of shadows, of juxtaposition of peace and chaos

Wish List

= Nokia 6280 or Nokia 6233 by December*
= A new pair of rimless glasses
= 2 to 3 more pairs of jeans*
= Lucifer arc
= Sandman volumes 7-10
= Sarah Brightman or Loreena McKennitt's CDs

Places to go

My Wishlist
My fanfictions
Otherkin.net
My sketches and wallpapers
My Witches' Voice profile
Strange Maps
Squid

Archives

02/01/2004 - 03/01/2004 03/01/2004 - 04/01/2004 04/01/2004 - 05/01/2004 05/01/2004 - 06/01/2004 06/01/2004 - 07/01/2004 07/01/2004 - 08/01/2004 08/01/2004 - 09/01/2004 09/01/2004 - 10/01/2004 10/01/2004 - 11/01/2004 11/01/2004 - 12/01/2004 12/01/2004 - 01/01/2005 01/01/2005 - 02/01/2005 02/01/2005 - 03/01/2005 03/01/2005 - 04/01/2005 04/01/2005 - 05/01/2005 05/01/2005 - 06/01/2005 06/01/2005 - 07/01/2005 07/01/2005 - 08/01/2005 08/01/2005 - 09/01/2005 09/01/2005 - 10/01/2005 10/01/2005 - 11/01/2005 11/01/2005 - 12/01/2005 12/01/2005 - 01/01/2006 01/01/2006 - 02/01/2006 02/01/2006 - 03/01/2006 03/01/2006 - 04/01/2006 04/01/2006 - 05/01/2006 05/01/2006 - 06/01/2006 06/01/2006 - 07/01/2006 07/01/2006 - 08/01/2006 08/01/2006 - 09/01/2006 09/01/2006 - 10/01/2006 10/01/2006 - 11/01/2006 11/01/2006 - 12/01/2006 12/01/2006 - 01/01/2007 01/01/2007 - 02/01/2007 02/01/2007 - 03/01/2007 03/01/2007 - 04/01/2007 04/01/2007 - 05/01/2007 05/01/2007 - 06/01/2007

Tagboard


Credits

Skin by: sixseven
Powered by: blogger


Saturday, October 15, 2005

Was talking to Satchy late into the night (great, it was only late afternoon her end, lol). Girl's gonna travel the world next year, after her school trip to Costa Rica. Damn, the UK schools have the best field trips!

And then she's going to travel to Australia, maybe Malaysia, but definitely come over here. Yay for the Satchness! *grins* I hope Leafy's going to come too. Those two good friends always make me laugh till I cry, especially since their photo-chronicling of their attempt to bake a cake. Gaaawwwddd, they had to use strings to tie the cake up at its sides after they were done, to make sure the cake didn't fall apart.

*laughs*

Internship's ending soon. And, sooner or later, graduation will come. I've seen a lot of blog posts on plans after internship. Guess it's another period of doubts and grounds of shifting sands for us yet again.

Talked to Sami during work also. Crazy girl's back to school full-time, freelancing as a designer, and involved with her church activities. She gave me some suggestions on what I can do over in Aussie-land, and I definitely will go visit her whenever I go learn farming from Jillian. And definitely to Sweden and the Netherlands. =) How can I not go with two of my very best friends there?

Calling colleagues in Walldorf, Germany is hilarious. Makes me want to slam my laptop in frustration. And I can't believe Clement. Always say I beat the tree down. Then yesterday try to trick me with Zen somemore. And this Zen, also bloody hilarious guy. Lol. Supposed to fix my laptop and then all three of us ended up laughing like crazy.

Newaiez...

Going on a short three-day trip with Pigsy from the 29th to the 31st. I hope I'll be back in time for some Samhain rituals and stuff. I *really* want to use this time to retrieve a lot of energy, draw protective circles around certain people, re-establish rapport with my bonds, and maybe, just maybe...make a trip to Hell, all because I was laughing my ass off at Lucifer (erhem, don't ask), and I have to find out about the nature of the Infernal.

Busy Samhain. Mm.

Standing on the bridge that crosses the river that goes out to the sea
The wind is full of a thousand voices, they pass by the bridge and me.


Casey blogged at 8:31 AM