Blog Description

Gilael Shadowsong

About Me

Wolf, eagle, possible dragon Of darkness, of shadows, of juxtaposition of peace and chaos

Wish List

= Nokia 6280 or Nokia 6233 by December*
= A new pair of rimless glasses
= 2 to 3 more pairs of jeans*
= Lucifer arc
= Sandman volumes 7-10
= Sarah Brightman or Loreena McKennitt's CDs

Places to go

My Wishlist
My fanfictions
Otherkin.net
My sketches and wallpapers
My Witches' Voice profile
Strange Maps
Squid

Archives

02/01/2004 - 03/01/2004 03/01/2004 - 04/01/2004 04/01/2004 - 05/01/2004 05/01/2004 - 06/01/2004 06/01/2004 - 07/01/2004 07/01/2004 - 08/01/2004 08/01/2004 - 09/01/2004 09/01/2004 - 10/01/2004 10/01/2004 - 11/01/2004 11/01/2004 - 12/01/2004 12/01/2004 - 01/01/2005 01/01/2005 - 02/01/2005 02/01/2005 - 03/01/2005 03/01/2005 - 04/01/2005 04/01/2005 - 05/01/2005 05/01/2005 - 06/01/2005 06/01/2005 - 07/01/2005 07/01/2005 - 08/01/2005 08/01/2005 - 09/01/2005 09/01/2005 - 10/01/2005 10/01/2005 - 11/01/2005 11/01/2005 - 12/01/2005 12/01/2005 - 01/01/2006 01/01/2006 - 02/01/2006 02/01/2006 - 03/01/2006 03/01/2006 - 04/01/2006 04/01/2006 - 05/01/2006 05/01/2006 - 06/01/2006 06/01/2006 - 07/01/2006 07/01/2006 - 08/01/2006 08/01/2006 - 09/01/2006 09/01/2006 - 10/01/2006 10/01/2006 - 11/01/2006 11/01/2006 - 12/01/2006 12/01/2006 - 01/01/2007 01/01/2007 - 02/01/2007 02/01/2007 - 03/01/2007 03/01/2007 - 04/01/2007 04/01/2007 - 05/01/2007 05/01/2007 - 06/01/2007

Tagboard


Credits

Skin by: sixseven
Powered by: blogger


Saturday, October 08, 2005

It's about three weeks to Samhain, and already, things are going a bit haywire. Tempers are flaring up a lot more, and a lot more easily; the world has a very edgy and jagged energy feel; spirits take on more energy from the thinning of veils.

Rituals to be done, and this time, more and greater care must be taken, especially since I'm not dealing with trees, but spirits now.

Bought a hexagram, a Star of David, but decided I didn't need it, and gave it to a friend as a protection. I might be thinking of getting a few Futhark runes--namely, Hagalaz--for other friends also.

Relinquished myself of almost all my accessories, leaving me with just the pentacle. I'm making way for a wolf's claw and/or fang; trying to look for an eagle's claw also, but was informed by my American friend that possessing something with relation to an eagle is against the law. Mm...

Hoping that having something related to one of my were-side can help me more, especially since I've been feeling rather draconic lately, being able to feel my snout and my eyes, and the cold intelligence that comes not from me, but from them.

Learning...helping...learning how to remain myself even as I open up more. Perhaps I'm succeeding, perhaps not. Friends. Changing. For the better; for worse? Who can really say? Who am I to judge?

Pain. More pain.

Heh.


Casey blogged at 10:20 PM