Blog Description

Gilael Shadowsong

About Me

Wolf, eagle, possible dragon Of darkness, of shadows, of juxtaposition of peace and chaos

Wish List

= Nokia 6280 or Nokia 6233 by December*
= A new pair of rimless glasses
= 2 to 3 more pairs of jeans*
= Lucifer arc
= Sandman volumes 7-10
= Sarah Brightman or Loreena McKennitt's CDs

Places to go

My Wishlist
My fanfictions
Otherkin.net
My sketches and wallpapers
My Witches' Voice profile
Strange Maps
Squid

Archives

02/01/2004 - 03/01/2004 03/01/2004 - 04/01/2004 04/01/2004 - 05/01/2004 05/01/2004 - 06/01/2004 06/01/2004 - 07/01/2004 07/01/2004 - 08/01/2004 08/01/2004 - 09/01/2004 09/01/2004 - 10/01/2004 10/01/2004 - 11/01/2004 11/01/2004 - 12/01/2004 12/01/2004 - 01/01/2005 01/01/2005 - 02/01/2005 02/01/2005 - 03/01/2005 03/01/2005 - 04/01/2005 04/01/2005 - 05/01/2005 05/01/2005 - 06/01/2005 06/01/2005 - 07/01/2005 07/01/2005 - 08/01/2005 08/01/2005 - 09/01/2005 09/01/2005 - 10/01/2005 10/01/2005 - 11/01/2005 11/01/2005 - 12/01/2005 12/01/2005 - 01/01/2006 01/01/2006 - 02/01/2006 02/01/2006 - 03/01/2006 03/01/2006 - 04/01/2006 04/01/2006 - 05/01/2006 05/01/2006 - 06/01/2006 06/01/2006 - 07/01/2006 07/01/2006 - 08/01/2006 08/01/2006 - 09/01/2006 09/01/2006 - 10/01/2006 10/01/2006 - 11/01/2006 11/01/2006 - 12/01/2006 12/01/2006 - 01/01/2007 01/01/2007 - 02/01/2007 02/01/2007 - 03/01/2007 03/01/2007 - 04/01/2007 04/01/2007 - 05/01/2007 05/01/2007 - 06/01/2007

Tagboard


Credits

Skin by: sixseven
Powered by: blogger


Thursday, September 01, 2005

There comes a time when one is too tired to go on, and too tired to care.

I've reached the point when I'm tired of dealing with humans and all their petty ambitions. I swear I almost stood up and went over to the next cubicle and tear the throat out of someone. My fists were clenched hard, and I think a few who passed by me gave me strange looks.

I'm so apathetic I don't care about zilch. And I swear I will sic some stuff from hell on my colleague/s as well as on someone else. Bloody fuckers. And damn you Lucifer. Just bother me one more time and I'll make a journey to Hell and kick your ass. I hate the seventh month when all these are happening, though they're starting to quieten down.

Looking forward to Mabon and Samhain though. Two more months to the end of the year according to the Celtic Wheel. I can't wait for Samhain.

I miss you, my brother. *sighs* It's been so long, this brother I knew back in JC. He was the first I knew who held the same pain, the same darkness. And we drew together. Now, we're bonded by memories, and the same pain, the same darkness. When will it end, for him, for me? our paths lead not together, and frequently apart. But the bond...the bond is still strong.

Wind to thy wings, soul brother...


Casey blogged at 9:25 PM