Blog Description

Gilael Shadowsong

About Me

Wolf, eagle, possible dragon Of darkness, of shadows, of juxtaposition of peace and chaos

Wish List

= Nokia 6280 or Nokia 6233 by December*
= A new pair of rimless glasses
= 2 to 3 more pairs of jeans*
= Lucifer arc
= Sandman volumes 7-10
= Sarah Brightman or Loreena McKennitt's CDs

Places to go

My Wishlist
My fanfictions
Otherkin.net
My sketches and wallpapers
My Witches' Voice profile
Strange Maps
Squid

Archives

02/01/2004 - 03/01/2004 03/01/2004 - 04/01/2004 04/01/2004 - 05/01/2004 05/01/2004 - 06/01/2004 06/01/2004 - 07/01/2004 07/01/2004 - 08/01/2004 08/01/2004 - 09/01/2004 09/01/2004 - 10/01/2004 10/01/2004 - 11/01/2004 11/01/2004 - 12/01/2004 12/01/2004 - 01/01/2005 01/01/2005 - 02/01/2005 02/01/2005 - 03/01/2005 03/01/2005 - 04/01/2005 04/01/2005 - 05/01/2005 05/01/2005 - 06/01/2005 06/01/2005 - 07/01/2005 07/01/2005 - 08/01/2005 08/01/2005 - 09/01/2005 09/01/2005 - 10/01/2005 10/01/2005 - 11/01/2005 11/01/2005 - 12/01/2005 12/01/2005 - 01/01/2006 01/01/2006 - 02/01/2006 02/01/2006 - 03/01/2006 03/01/2006 - 04/01/2006 04/01/2006 - 05/01/2006 05/01/2006 - 06/01/2006 06/01/2006 - 07/01/2006 07/01/2006 - 08/01/2006 08/01/2006 - 09/01/2006 09/01/2006 - 10/01/2006 10/01/2006 - 11/01/2006 11/01/2006 - 12/01/2006 12/01/2006 - 01/01/2007 01/01/2007 - 02/01/2007 02/01/2007 - 03/01/2007 03/01/2007 - 04/01/2007 04/01/2007 - 05/01/2007 05/01/2007 - 06/01/2007

Tagboard


Credits

Skin by: sixseven
Powered by: blogger


Saturday, September 17, 2005

*sighs*

Singapore can be such a boring place, not sometime, but like 90% of the time.

Or maybe because I'm so involved in the esoteric and paranormal I don't quite find enough of these over here.

I wonder if Nessie can be found in one of the lakes or big long kangs here. Where's my sasquatch? Where's the Thunderbird? The Mothman?

Gah.

All we get is the SPI going around haunted places (supposedly) with high-tech equipment trying to see/hear/catch these supposed spooks. I wonder if they'll see a spook of Nessie. :D That'd be fun.

Full moon waxing as Mabon nears. The world is filled with energy, and some sort of tension, and I'm not the only one to feel it. The trees are awakening, are being noisier than usual. Guardians of the trees are standing guard.

Need to re-establish contact.

Need to do journeying.

Maybe I even need to do healing. *sighs* This is one that's gonna be tough. *shrugs*

And, on a separate note, I really think the people of the LJ SC community (most of them anyways) should just shut up and lurk if they've got nothing better than sex or sexual connotations to post/comment about. Like bloody hell. Every single post I read has AT LEAST one comment about the sexual nature of their SCs. Some even describe where/how/when their SCs fuck them, and about their SCs'...appendages growing within them.

*rolls eyes* Tone down the fluff, people. Or maybe I should sign all of you up to advertise for Viagra? How about for expandable and shrinkable silicon implants in your male SCs appendage? And honestly...Shetka and Meridjet...I know your relationship is of a sexual nature, but does it mean that the community has to be filled with fluff of these sort?

I think the SBing community isn't that well-off either. (Or did I read that particular post about one SC leaving in the SC community?) Fluff, and more fluff. Oh, my SB/SC left me without a reason! Oh, woe be me! *cries*

*rolls eyes* SBs leaving can hurt, yes. Just like how incarnate people leaving you can hurt. But shut up! about announcing your depression over it already!

*sighs* I've SBed for 17 years, and I see 40 plus year old SBers/SCers being melodramatic. Why, Valar, why?

------------------------
New note: Kaiyan tagged me on this. (Kaiyan, I did it before you did already! lol) But oh well.

Write 20 random facts about yourself then tag the same amount of people as minutes it takes you to write the facts:

1. I used to want to be a cop when I was a kid. Then things happened and I wanted to be a cosmologist. But no deal.
2. I used to start fights in class during primary school: girls against guys. Then the prefects would punish me and my male friend, the two instigators of the fight.
3. I don't like telephones, mobile phones, whatever phones.
4. People have mistaken me for a Malay or a Philippino maid because I'm so tanned
5. Hung out with a pure Malay and Indian crowd in primary school: was the only Chinese in there. And I loved all of them
6. I am retardedly-spastic.
7. I freaked out a few months ago 'cause a cat followed me home (and no, I don't really like cats; more of a canine person)
8. I used to spend a lot of moolah on Power Rangers stuff when I was a kid (Angie, you're not alone >.<)
9. Dreamt of becoming a crimefighter (superhero name, anyone?)
10. I don't choose what clothes to wear when I want to go out: I just pick the top off the pile, and mess up all my clothes in the process
11. I am one of the worst persons to ask to sit still around human-made things
12. I get so freaked out by ringing phones I jumped out of the bus seat when someone texted me. Then I got weird stares from everyone.
13. Caffine makes me sleepy (and yes, I'm serious)
14. I keep buying books and more books until I had to clear clothes out of my wardrobe to keep *books*
15. I'm a technology-retard
16. I like house lizards, especially the baby ones
17. As a kid, I was so sadistic I plucked the feathers off my budgies' tails. >.<
18. I was the one who started and drove everyone crazy with the "arbitrary" thing *huge grin*
19. Had almost entered the Nationals and SEA games for taekwondo
20. Love medieval stuff.


Casey blogged at 9:46 AM