Blog Description

Gilael Shadowsong

About Me

Wolf, eagle, possible dragon Of darkness, of shadows, of juxtaposition of peace and chaos

Wish List

= Nokia 6280 or Nokia 6233 by December*
= A new pair of rimless glasses
= 2 to 3 more pairs of jeans*
= Lucifer arc
= Sandman volumes 7-10
= Sarah Brightman or Loreena McKennitt's CDs

Places to go

My Wishlist
My fanfictions
Otherkin.net
My sketches and wallpapers
My Witches' Voice profile
Strange Maps
Squid

Archives

02/01/2004 - 03/01/2004 03/01/2004 - 04/01/2004 04/01/2004 - 05/01/2004 05/01/2004 - 06/01/2004 06/01/2004 - 07/01/2004 07/01/2004 - 08/01/2004 08/01/2004 - 09/01/2004 09/01/2004 - 10/01/2004 10/01/2004 - 11/01/2004 11/01/2004 - 12/01/2004 12/01/2004 - 01/01/2005 01/01/2005 - 02/01/2005 02/01/2005 - 03/01/2005 03/01/2005 - 04/01/2005 04/01/2005 - 05/01/2005 05/01/2005 - 06/01/2005 06/01/2005 - 07/01/2005 07/01/2005 - 08/01/2005 08/01/2005 - 09/01/2005 09/01/2005 - 10/01/2005 10/01/2005 - 11/01/2005 11/01/2005 - 12/01/2005 12/01/2005 - 01/01/2006 01/01/2006 - 02/01/2006 02/01/2006 - 03/01/2006 03/01/2006 - 04/01/2006 04/01/2006 - 05/01/2006 05/01/2006 - 06/01/2006 06/01/2006 - 07/01/2006 07/01/2006 - 08/01/2006 08/01/2006 - 09/01/2006 09/01/2006 - 10/01/2006 10/01/2006 - 11/01/2006 11/01/2006 - 12/01/2006 12/01/2006 - 01/01/2007 01/01/2007 - 02/01/2007 02/01/2007 - 03/01/2007 03/01/2007 - 04/01/2007 04/01/2007 - 05/01/2007 05/01/2007 - 06/01/2007

Tagboard


Credits

Skin by: sixseven
Powered by: blogger


Tuesday, September 13, 2005

Paths... by Casey/Azri
Through darkness we walked, two worlds apart
Never meeting till Fate crossed our paths
Two strangers staring, yet each seemed familiar
Common grounds formed from pain and fear

Let not doubts turn us from our path
Starcrossed lines mapped within our hearts
The gold of the sun breaks through the clouds
Effacing the frost, melting frozen tears

So just
Hold me
tell me that I'm not alone
See me
for who I am inside
Tell me
that though I feel there is no hope
at least say that I...won't be alone

Sun is setting, black engulfing the land
fear is coming, trying to lose our mind
Nearly losing, the battle with the darkness
The form of a guiding hand, lights the way

So won't you
Hold me
tell me that I'm not alone
See me
for who I am inside
Tell me
that though I feel there is no hope
at least say that I...won't be alone

Though the journey might be long,
Paths winding and full of wrong,
I will go on, step by step
If only someone will come along and just…

Hold me
tell me that I'm not alone
See me
for who I am inside
Tell me
that though I feel there is no hope
at least say that I...won't be alone...


Casey blogged at 9:24 PM