Blog Description

Gilael Shadowsong

About Me

Wolf, eagle, possible dragon Of darkness, of shadows, of juxtaposition of peace and chaos

Wish List

= Nokia 6280 or Nokia 6233 by December*
= A new pair of rimless glasses
= 2 to 3 more pairs of jeans*
= Lucifer arc
= Sandman volumes 7-10
= Sarah Brightman or Loreena McKennitt's CDs

Places to go

My Wishlist
My fanfictions
Otherkin.net
My sketches and wallpapers
My Witches' Voice profile
Strange Maps
Squid

Archives

02/01/2004 - 03/01/2004 03/01/2004 - 04/01/2004 04/01/2004 - 05/01/2004 05/01/2004 - 06/01/2004 06/01/2004 - 07/01/2004 07/01/2004 - 08/01/2004 08/01/2004 - 09/01/2004 09/01/2004 - 10/01/2004 10/01/2004 - 11/01/2004 11/01/2004 - 12/01/2004 12/01/2004 - 01/01/2005 01/01/2005 - 02/01/2005 02/01/2005 - 03/01/2005 03/01/2005 - 04/01/2005 04/01/2005 - 05/01/2005 05/01/2005 - 06/01/2005 06/01/2005 - 07/01/2005 07/01/2005 - 08/01/2005 08/01/2005 - 09/01/2005 09/01/2005 - 10/01/2005 10/01/2005 - 11/01/2005 11/01/2005 - 12/01/2005 12/01/2005 - 01/01/2006 01/01/2006 - 02/01/2006 02/01/2006 - 03/01/2006 03/01/2006 - 04/01/2006 04/01/2006 - 05/01/2006 05/01/2006 - 06/01/2006 06/01/2006 - 07/01/2006 07/01/2006 - 08/01/2006 08/01/2006 - 09/01/2006 09/01/2006 - 10/01/2006 10/01/2006 - 11/01/2006 11/01/2006 - 12/01/2006 12/01/2006 - 01/01/2007 01/01/2007 - 02/01/2007 02/01/2007 - 03/01/2007 03/01/2007 - 04/01/2007 04/01/2007 - 05/01/2007 05/01/2007 - 06/01/2007

Tagboard


Credits

Skin by: sixseven
Powered by: blogger


Friday, September 09, 2005

I dreamt about Lucifer last night. Again.

And then, this afternoon, when I was in the Royal Plaza (hotel) at Scotts helping out with filming. Okay, let's start with how today went first.

It was FUCKED UP.

HE told me to reach at 8.45am. Event presenter asked me to be there at 8.30am. I reached at 8.35am. The fucking attendees came at 9.15am. HE/they wanted me to film the role-plays. For a 9 to 5.30 event, the role-play took up only 30 minutes in all!

I had to go back to the office at 7pm to rush out the stuff and send it off to the CEO. And HE just went off at around 7 plus, because he "wanted to start his weekend." My PC had problems connecting to the net and I didn't want to ask WM cuz he was busy already, and I was running around, and finally asked someone from another department. He was nice enough to hold off going home for another 10 minutes to fiddle with my laptop settings.

Then yeah, had to rush the damned newsletter, send to the CEO, and by then, it was already eight plus. I was ready to snap, and it took a lot of control.

Then when I was at my pissiest, Lucifer appeared. Okay, that was the second time. The first time was when I was at the event, during lunch, and he just...appeared. But I didn't get a good look at him. My head suddenly got heavier though. I told him to scram. Second time he came, my first words to him were, "I'll do anything if you kill off that colleague." A second later, I stopped and went, "No...I don't make deals with you. You can kill him off, but I promise nothing."

I came SO close, B. Watch out. Because if you cross the line, even if Lucifer doesn't come for you, I will.


Casey blogged at 10:09 PM