Blog Description

Gilael Shadowsong

About Me

Wolf, eagle, possible dragon Of darkness, of shadows, of juxtaposition of peace and chaos

Wish List

= Nokia 6280 or Nokia 6233 by December*
= A new pair of rimless glasses
= 2 to 3 more pairs of jeans*
= Lucifer arc
= Sandman volumes 7-10
= Sarah Brightman or Loreena McKennitt's CDs

Places to go

My Wishlist
My fanfictions
Otherkin.net
My sketches and wallpapers
My Witches' Voice profile
Strange Maps
Squid

Archives

02/01/2004 - 03/01/2004 03/01/2004 - 04/01/2004 04/01/2004 - 05/01/2004 05/01/2004 - 06/01/2004 06/01/2004 - 07/01/2004 07/01/2004 - 08/01/2004 08/01/2004 - 09/01/2004 09/01/2004 - 10/01/2004 10/01/2004 - 11/01/2004 11/01/2004 - 12/01/2004 12/01/2004 - 01/01/2005 01/01/2005 - 02/01/2005 02/01/2005 - 03/01/2005 03/01/2005 - 04/01/2005 04/01/2005 - 05/01/2005 05/01/2005 - 06/01/2005 06/01/2005 - 07/01/2005 07/01/2005 - 08/01/2005 08/01/2005 - 09/01/2005 09/01/2005 - 10/01/2005 10/01/2005 - 11/01/2005 11/01/2005 - 12/01/2005 12/01/2005 - 01/01/2006 01/01/2006 - 02/01/2006 02/01/2006 - 03/01/2006 03/01/2006 - 04/01/2006 04/01/2006 - 05/01/2006 05/01/2006 - 06/01/2006 06/01/2006 - 07/01/2006 07/01/2006 - 08/01/2006 08/01/2006 - 09/01/2006 09/01/2006 - 10/01/2006 10/01/2006 - 11/01/2006 11/01/2006 - 12/01/2006 12/01/2006 - 01/01/2007 01/01/2007 - 02/01/2007 02/01/2007 - 03/01/2007 03/01/2007 - 04/01/2007 04/01/2007 - 05/01/2007 05/01/2007 - 06/01/2007

Tagboard


Credits

Skin by: sixseven
Powered by: blogger


Saturday, July 09, 2005

Seems like everyone's talking about the London blasts.

I wish I could find enough compassion in myself to even feel sorrow that this sort of thing should happen, but I can't. I've lost so much faith in humanity I feel almost-nothing for them already. Frequently, I hope that all humans will just destroy themselves out of existance and let nature heal herself again, without the freaks and monstrosity known as homo sapiens.

As someone who don't call myself a human being, I'm willing to die if it'd help nature heal. Heh. No wonder I've been driven to shamanism. The wounded healer. The walker between worlds. I'm tempted to make a journey into the Underworld to see what I can learn. But I need more preparations, more guides.

However, I find myself still much more inclined towards hurting others, than wanting to heal them. Exceptions goes for people whom I consider friends, of course. Hence that is why I let my Infernal stay.

Shows how much I think of humans, doesn't it? Heh. And what's better is that I interact with spirits and demons and am okay with them...even respect them. *shakes head* The world has gone crazy. Especially since humans exist.


Casey blogged at 12:33 AM