Blog Description

Gilael Shadowsong

About Me

Wolf, eagle, possible dragon Of darkness, of shadows, of juxtaposition of peace and chaos

Wish List

= Nokia 6280 or Nokia 6233 by December*
= A new pair of rimless glasses
= 2 to 3 more pairs of jeans*
= Lucifer arc
= Sandman volumes 7-10
= Sarah Brightman or Loreena McKennitt's CDs

Places to go

My Wishlist
My fanfictions
Otherkin.net
My sketches and wallpapers
My Witches' Voice profile
Strange Maps
Squid

Archives

02/01/2004 - 03/01/2004 03/01/2004 - 04/01/2004 04/01/2004 - 05/01/2004 05/01/2004 - 06/01/2004 06/01/2004 - 07/01/2004 07/01/2004 - 08/01/2004 08/01/2004 - 09/01/2004 09/01/2004 - 10/01/2004 10/01/2004 - 11/01/2004 11/01/2004 - 12/01/2004 12/01/2004 - 01/01/2005 01/01/2005 - 02/01/2005 02/01/2005 - 03/01/2005 03/01/2005 - 04/01/2005 04/01/2005 - 05/01/2005 05/01/2005 - 06/01/2005 06/01/2005 - 07/01/2005 07/01/2005 - 08/01/2005 08/01/2005 - 09/01/2005 09/01/2005 - 10/01/2005 10/01/2005 - 11/01/2005 11/01/2005 - 12/01/2005 12/01/2005 - 01/01/2006 01/01/2006 - 02/01/2006 02/01/2006 - 03/01/2006 03/01/2006 - 04/01/2006 04/01/2006 - 05/01/2006 05/01/2006 - 06/01/2006 06/01/2006 - 07/01/2006 07/01/2006 - 08/01/2006 08/01/2006 - 09/01/2006 09/01/2006 - 10/01/2006 10/01/2006 - 11/01/2006 11/01/2006 - 12/01/2006 12/01/2006 - 01/01/2007 01/01/2007 - 02/01/2007 02/01/2007 - 03/01/2007 03/01/2007 - 04/01/2007 04/01/2007 - 05/01/2007 05/01/2007 - 06/01/2007

Tagboard


Credits

Skin by: sixseven
Powered by: blogger


Saturday, July 02, 2005

Interesting.

Was talking to Gina this morn: this healer of the other system. Out of curiosity, I asked her to read me: do a long-distance reading.

Here was what she saw:

The Dragon in you is moving to take his place. You can tell your Bruce I mean you no harm, that little push I just gave was to look deeper.

There are things you are learning at the moment. Those are the good things. The Dragon is your elder self, as they are ageless. It is growing restless. But you can control it for you have great allies.

I see a knife, one with a silver blade, the handle is made of gold but bound in dark brown leather. On the halt there is a red gem. Someone has told you this before. Perhaps in a past life.

The woman I see speaking for you is an old woman with long white hair. She might be an image of the mother (the Three-who-are-one; the Mother, the Maiden and the Crone), but she says she is not. She sings her words almost.

At her feet there is a black wolf. This may be an image of your allie. In her hand there is a staff with feathers. Bells as well. This is all I am suppose to tell you for now. No more. No less.


Apparently, Batman was there, standing before me, facing-off against Gina in a move to shield her reading. I think I'll stop asking strangers to read me since I think that worries him.


Casey blogged at 9:43 PM