Blog Description

Gilael Shadowsong

About Me

Wolf, eagle, possible dragon Of darkness, of shadows, of juxtaposition of peace and chaos

Wish List

= Nokia 6280 or Nokia 6233 by December*
= A new pair of rimless glasses
= 2 to 3 more pairs of jeans*
= Lucifer arc
= Sandman volumes 7-10
= Sarah Brightman or Loreena McKennitt's CDs

Places to go

My Wishlist
My fanfictions
Otherkin.net
My sketches and wallpapers
My Witches' Voice profile
Strange Maps
Squid

Archives

02/01/2004 - 03/01/2004 03/01/2004 - 04/01/2004 04/01/2004 - 05/01/2004 05/01/2004 - 06/01/2004 06/01/2004 - 07/01/2004 07/01/2004 - 08/01/2004 08/01/2004 - 09/01/2004 09/01/2004 - 10/01/2004 10/01/2004 - 11/01/2004 11/01/2004 - 12/01/2004 12/01/2004 - 01/01/2005 01/01/2005 - 02/01/2005 02/01/2005 - 03/01/2005 03/01/2005 - 04/01/2005 04/01/2005 - 05/01/2005 05/01/2005 - 06/01/2005 06/01/2005 - 07/01/2005 07/01/2005 - 08/01/2005 08/01/2005 - 09/01/2005 09/01/2005 - 10/01/2005 10/01/2005 - 11/01/2005 11/01/2005 - 12/01/2005 12/01/2005 - 01/01/2006 01/01/2006 - 02/01/2006 02/01/2006 - 03/01/2006 03/01/2006 - 04/01/2006 04/01/2006 - 05/01/2006 05/01/2006 - 06/01/2006 06/01/2006 - 07/01/2006 07/01/2006 - 08/01/2006 08/01/2006 - 09/01/2006 09/01/2006 - 10/01/2006 10/01/2006 - 11/01/2006 11/01/2006 - 12/01/2006 12/01/2006 - 01/01/2007 01/01/2007 - 02/01/2007 02/01/2007 - 03/01/2007 03/01/2007 - 04/01/2007 04/01/2007 - 05/01/2007 05/01/2007 - 06/01/2007

Tagboard


Credits

Skin by: sixseven
Powered by: blogger


Monday, May 02, 2005

Post-Beltane thoughts:

Well, following in mom's posts, I guess.

Beltane is over by a day. The celebrations and dinner I had with the pack on Beltane's eve was, to be honest, refreshing. We were free Beltane dinner for the mosquitoes (rolls eyes) but no ants bothered me like they bothered the others, which is really strange. Even at that green space, I've never--not once--been bothered by ants. Mm...

Drumming and the rhythm provided by the clapping sticks proved meditating. We howled, and it was the first time in my life I heard a male *panther* try to howl. It was out of tune, yet so amusing mom and I rolled about laughing our heads off.

Mom decided to allow her first soulbond to stay, despite it being against everything the LOL and Frances's teachings. Because I've had my first bond since I was seven, I knew how confusing things can be, how dilemma-ish. I got a feeling E. will teach mom lessons she needs to survive. Like how Batman has taught me, and is still teaching me.

I swear I'll send Batman AND Etrigan after E. if he does anything inappropriate. *growls*

Yeah, that should get HIM amused, since he finds me so amusing lately. *rolls eyes*


Casey blogged at 2:09 PM