Blog Description

Gilael Shadowsong

About Me

Wolf, eagle, possible dragon Of darkness, of shadows, of juxtaposition of peace and chaos

Wish List

= Nokia 6280 or Nokia 6233 by December*
= A new pair of rimless glasses
= 2 to 3 more pairs of jeans*
= Lucifer arc
= Sandman volumes 7-10
= Sarah Brightman or Loreena McKennitt's CDs

Places to go

My Wishlist
My fanfictions
Otherkin.net
My sketches and wallpapers
My Witches' Voice profile
Strange Maps
Squid

Archives

02/01/2004 - 03/01/2004 03/01/2004 - 04/01/2004 04/01/2004 - 05/01/2004 05/01/2004 - 06/01/2004 06/01/2004 - 07/01/2004 07/01/2004 - 08/01/2004 08/01/2004 - 09/01/2004 09/01/2004 - 10/01/2004 10/01/2004 - 11/01/2004 11/01/2004 - 12/01/2004 12/01/2004 - 01/01/2005 01/01/2005 - 02/01/2005 02/01/2005 - 03/01/2005 03/01/2005 - 04/01/2005 04/01/2005 - 05/01/2005 05/01/2005 - 06/01/2005 06/01/2005 - 07/01/2005 07/01/2005 - 08/01/2005 08/01/2005 - 09/01/2005 09/01/2005 - 10/01/2005 10/01/2005 - 11/01/2005 11/01/2005 - 12/01/2005 12/01/2005 - 01/01/2006 01/01/2006 - 02/01/2006 02/01/2006 - 03/01/2006 03/01/2006 - 04/01/2006 04/01/2006 - 05/01/2006 05/01/2006 - 06/01/2006 06/01/2006 - 07/01/2006 07/01/2006 - 08/01/2006 08/01/2006 - 09/01/2006 09/01/2006 - 10/01/2006 10/01/2006 - 11/01/2006 11/01/2006 - 12/01/2006 12/01/2006 - 01/01/2007 01/01/2007 - 02/01/2007 02/01/2007 - 03/01/2007 03/01/2007 - 04/01/2007 04/01/2007 - 05/01/2007 05/01/2007 - 06/01/2007

Tagboard


Credits

Skin by: sixseven
Powered by: blogger


Monday, March 07, 2005

I think I finally have a direction.

After I graduate from a Diploma in Communications and Media Management, I'm going to go for either a Diploma or Degree in Criminology. Not in any local institutions, though. Heh. No way in hell.

Honestly? The first choice I had when I wanted to switch from a JC to a Poly isn't a media course, but criminology. Mm...come to think of it, I should've seen it coming. I mean, when I was a kid, the first thing I wanted to be was either a cop or a cosmologist. The cosmologist front failed when I flunked my JC results. And, I wasn't looking forward to working locally in a precint.

But now...

1) Went to a further education/career fair. Chanced upon the police booth, and the foreign education booths that offered criminology. Bam! Re-connecting with my passion.

2) Re-connection with Batman, Nightwing and Robin. Batman tried teaching me the stuff once, but I never really picked it up 'cause of...hm...kiddish rebellion, I s'pose.

So, yeah. I talked with my dad over it, and he's for the idea, too. Awesome.


Casey blogged at 11:08 AM