Blog Description

Gilael Shadowsong

About Me

Wolf, eagle, possible dragon Of darkness, of shadows, of juxtaposition of peace and chaos

Wish List

= Nokia 6280 or Nokia 6233 by December*
= A new pair of rimless glasses
= 2 to 3 more pairs of jeans*
= Lucifer arc
= Sandman volumes 7-10
= Sarah Brightman or Loreena McKennitt's CDs

Places to go

My Wishlist
My fanfictions
Otherkin.net
My sketches and wallpapers
My Witches' Voice profile
Strange Maps
Squid

Archives

02/01/2004 - 03/01/2004 03/01/2004 - 04/01/2004 04/01/2004 - 05/01/2004 05/01/2004 - 06/01/2004 06/01/2004 - 07/01/2004 07/01/2004 - 08/01/2004 08/01/2004 - 09/01/2004 09/01/2004 - 10/01/2004 10/01/2004 - 11/01/2004 11/01/2004 - 12/01/2004 12/01/2004 - 01/01/2005 01/01/2005 - 02/01/2005 02/01/2005 - 03/01/2005 03/01/2005 - 04/01/2005 04/01/2005 - 05/01/2005 05/01/2005 - 06/01/2005 06/01/2005 - 07/01/2005 07/01/2005 - 08/01/2005 08/01/2005 - 09/01/2005 09/01/2005 - 10/01/2005 10/01/2005 - 11/01/2005 11/01/2005 - 12/01/2005 12/01/2005 - 01/01/2006 01/01/2006 - 02/01/2006 02/01/2006 - 03/01/2006 03/01/2006 - 04/01/2006 04/01/2006 - 05/01/2006 05/01/2006 - 06/01/2006 06/01/2006 - 07/01/2006 07/01/2006 - 08/01/2006 08/01/2006 - 09/01/2006 09/01/2006 - 10/01/2006 10/01/2006 - 11/01/2006 11/01/2006 - 12/01/2006 12/01/2006 - 01/01/2007 01/01/2007 - 02/01/2007 02/01/2007 - 03/01/2007 03/01/2007 - 04/01/2007 04/01/2007 - 05/01/2007 05/01/2007 - 06/01/2007

Tagboard


Credits

Skin by: sixseven
Powered by: blogger


Saturday, March 12, 2005

Damned. UWA offers only Criminal Justice as a BA. UNSW has Criminology, but some sections of the course doesn't appeal to me.

Orca suggested me go into the police academy locally, but no way. 1) Crime rate's so low what major difference can I make? 2) Hard to rise in the ranks.

Of course, joining a police academy is the best way to get field experience with criminals and stuff. But not in Singapore.

I've contacted the FBI (Federal Bereau of Investigation) before, but I don't think they accept foreigners, if I recall correctly. Even NASA (National Aeronautics and Space Administration) doesn't allow non-American citizens into their ranks. Needless to say I didn't even contact the CIA (Central Intelligence Agency) after that.

He also said that to get into the police force of another country, I'd need to go through a lot of official checks. Yeah...

Maybe I'll go somewhere up Northern Europe, start a life there living with my friends, and then sign myself into an academy.

Ah! Glasgow has! Just the...erhem...moolah. Heh.

Man. Only the thought of being able to go into police work is keeping me through this CMM course right now. Internship is driving me crazier than insane. I want field work!

*starts hearing some random cop saying, "stupid rookie"*


Casey blogged at 6:18 PM