Blog Description

Gilael Shadowsong

About Me

Wolf, eagle, possible dragon Of darkness, of shadows, of juxtaposition of peace and chaos

Wish List

= Nokia 6280 or Nokia 6233 by December*
= A new pair of rimless glasses
= 2 to 3 more pairs of jeans*
= Lucifer arc
= Sandman volumes 7-10
= Sarah Brightman or Loreena McKennitt's CDs

Places to go

My Wishlist
My fanfictions
Otherkin.net
My sketches and wallpapers
My Witches' Voice profile
Strange Maps
Squid

Archives

02/01/2004 - 03/01/2004 03/01/2004 - 04/01/2004 04/01/2004 - 05/01/2004 05/01/2004 - 06/01/2004 06/01/2004 - 07/01/2004 07/01/2004 - 08/01/2004 08/01/2004 - 09/01/2004 09/01/2004 - 10/01/2004 10/01/2004 - 11/01/2004 11/01/2004 - 12/01/2004 12/01/2004 - 01/01/2005 01/01/2005 - 02/01/2005 02/01/2005 - 03/01/2005 03/01/2005 - 04/01/2005 04/01/2005 - 05/01/2005 05/01/2005 - 06/01/2005 06/01/2005 - 07/01/2005 07/01/2005 - 08/01/2005 08/01/2005 - 09/01/2005 09/01/2005 - 10/01/2005 10/01/2005 - 11/01/2005 11/01/2005 - 12/01/2005 12/01/2005 - 01/01/2006 01/01/2006 - 02/01/2006 02/01/2006 - 03/01/2006 03/01/2006 - 04/01/2006 04/01/2006 - 05/01/2006 05/01/2006 - 06/01/2006 06/01/2006 - 07/01/2006 07/01/2006 - 08/01/2006 08/01/2006 - 09/01/2006 09/01/2006 - 10/01/2006 10/01/2006 - 11/01/2006 11/01/2006 - 12/01/2006 12/01/2006 - 01/01/2007 01/01/2007 - 02/01/2007 02/01/2007 - 03/01/2007 03/01/2007 - 04/01/2007 04/01/2007 - 05/01/2007 05/01/2007 - 06/01/2007

Tagboard


Credits

Skin by: sixseven
Powered by: blogger


Sunday, December 05, 2004

I find myself a changed person. Not totally, but there are things obvious to me, especially in my attitude and character.

In the past, even with the anger, I was more passive than not. I'd prefer to walk away from a situation than flare it up, most probably because I think too much about the consequences. There are always two sides, or even more than two sides, to a story. I'm no one noble, but I use to think pretty much for other people.

That was before my repressed rage started demanding to make itself known. I won't say that Asakura caused it, because it would be incorrect. However, his rage influenced my own. And I will say that the fault, if any, is partly my own, because if I had no rage, I wouldn't have been so heavily-influenced.

*shrugs*

Now...random strangers (okay, not so random, but still...) who pisses me off treads on hairline-thickness of mantle floating on magma. But I guess that even though I've grown more violent, I'll still think about the other side of all two-dimensional stuff (not just a coin) and see if it's justified.

And I'm rambling like heck.

Met up with pack yesterday. T taught us how to ground ourselves. Interesting imagery used in that one. I've done simple meditation before, but nothing as in-depth as I learnt. Or. kept complaining about flies. *rolls eyes* And I just found that I like the scent of wood moss. Very earthy.

Seems as if this is a season for change. So many friends I know are changing, inside, deeper than just in character...more...spiritual, if you will. Ysi's finding the strength to getting help; Elbie's learning how to deal with emotional pain more; bub's just...lovestruck (lol); me? Currently stuck in tabula rasa mode, but stronger, darker, gritter, more violent...re-learning my old ways of darkness, mental/emotional strength, re-learning from Batman, Riddick, Asakura.

On that note, my bonds have quietened down. All except for Asakura, but then, he isn't my bond...I think. Riddick and I are still not talking; Ren and Tezuka just waiting patiently; Dream's somewhere; Jas and John already know my 'season' for talking; Batman...he behaves like my dad, 'nuff said.

School's starting tomorrow. I'll be working on alternate weekends. Need strength. Gonna find strength. In darkness. Want to confront my fears in the darkness, let the monsters come as they will. Will sit in the shadows and wait for them to come.

"You don't know fear half as well as it knows you." --Batman.

I'm learning to know it.

Oh, found out that playing with Death is still fun. My driving is...an adventure, to say the least. I think I should suggest my instructor buy at least 3 insurance policies, because I always scare him to almost-death and all, when I'm not even afraid myself. Lol.

*glances upawrds* Hm...random crap. Interesting...


Casey blogged at 1:07 PM