Blog Description

Gilael Shadowsong

About Me

Wolf, eagle, possible dragon Of darkness, of shadows, of juxtaposition of peace and chaos

Wish List

= Nokia 6280 or Nokia 6233 by December*
= A new pair of rimless glasses
= 2 to 3 more pairs of jeans*
= Lucifer arc
= Sandman volumes 7-10
= Sarah Brightman or Loreena McKennitt's CDs

Places to go

My Wishlist
My fanfictions
Otherkin.net
My sketches and wallpapers
My Witches' Voice profile
Strange Maps
Squid

Archives

02/01/2004 - 03/01/2004 03/01/2004 - 04/01/2004 04/01/2004 - 05/01/2004 05/01/2004 - 06/01/2004 06/01/2004 - 07/01/2004 07/01/2004 - 08/01/2004 08/01/2004 - 09/01/2004 09/01/2004 - 10/01/2004 10/01/2004 - 11/01/2004 11/01/2004 - 12/01/2004 12/01/2004 - 01/01/2005 01/01/2005 - 02/01/2005 02/01/2005 - 03/01/2005 03/01/2005 - 04/01/2005 04/01/2005 - 05/01/2005 05/01/2005 - 06/01/2005 06/01/2005 - 07/01/2005 07/01/2005 - 08/01/2005 08/01/2005 - 09/01/2005 09/01/2005 - 10/01/2005 10/01/2005 - 11/01/2005 11/01/2005 - 12/01/2005 12/01/2005 - 01/01/2006 01/01/2006 - 02/01/2006 02/01/2006 - 03/01/2006 03/01/2006 - 04/01/2006 04/01/2006 - 05/01/2006 05/01/2006 - 06/01/2006 06/01/2006 - 07/01/2006 07/01/2006 - 08/01/2006 08/01/2006 - 09/01/2006 09/01/2006 - 10/01/2006 10/01/2006 - 11/01/2006 11/01/2006 - 12/01/2006 12/01/2006 - 01/01/2007 01/01/2007 - 02/01/2007 02/01/2007 - 03/01/2007 03/01/2007 - 04/01/2007 04/01/2007 - 05/01/2007 05/01/2007 - 06/01/2007

Tagboard


Credits

Skin by: sixseven
Powered by: blogger


Wednesday, November 10, 2004

Well, mom (pack mom, I mean) is going through a period of self-reflection and learning, and these few days she's been more light-hearted, in all the short time I've known her. And I'm glad for that.

Going through tough times myself, but this is really something no others can help, since I'm the host. Heh.

It's confirmed. Ren and Tezuka are my soulbonds. *sighs* Weird, though, how I came to know that.

Last night, I couldn't fall asleep even two hours after I got off the PC, so i was just lying in bed, trying to clear my mind. Bam, I felt Ren's presence. But what was more strange was the fact that my mindscape, usually set in the neutral zone of boundless room, was *instantly* replaced by that of a long, straight road; two-lanes; sky was dark, filled with the gentlest peppering of stars; trees lined both sides of the roads, tall, straight, their branches only occassionally obscuring our view; street lamps were placed at far intervals so that if you walk, it'd be like: light--shadow...shadow...shadow...--light--shadow...shadow...shadow...--light; looking behind us, I can see no start; looking forward, I can see no end.

I've got no idea why there's a concrete road and modern facility in this particular mindscape, since mine usually have no human influence on them. But then, I felt as if the part of my soul that creates my mindscapes moulded itself to suit Ren, for some reason. I didn't create this on my own; we both sculpted this particular scene.

What's even more strange was that just as soon as Ren appeared to me in the mindscape, Dream appeared. And I was stuck in the middle of both of them, looking from one to another in confusion. I wanted to ask why Dream came, since I *know* that I didn't call for him, but somehow, it felt right to have him there. Ren didn't mind, too. So, the three of us just took a walk down the road, some moments after after which I kind of just faded out from that particular mindscape.

And came to the one Tezuka was in. It's a high, grassy hill, overlooking...I don't know. I know there's supposed to be something 'below' and 'afar' from the hill, but I can't remember (during my conscious hours or?). The sky was dark, too, and filled with stars and the moon, and even galaxies that we could see without aid. I felt as if this setting didn't suit him totally, but we haven't had the chance to talk yet: I had just stood there with him, looking at the night sky. I think his gift/curse as Destiny's herald shaped this particular scene.

Didn't talk with any of them for very long, just stood/walked in silence with them. First time getting acquainted, I guess. So, maybe soon, we'll all have a proper talk.

Still can't figure out why Dream came, though...


Casey blogged at 8:29 AM