Blog Description

Gilael Shadowsong

About Me

Wolf, eagle, possible dragon Of darkness, of shadows, of juxtaposition of peace and chaos

Wish List

= Nokia 6280 or Nokia 6233 by December*
= A new pair of rimless glasses
= 2 to 3 more pairs of jeans*
= Lucifer arc
= Sandman volumes 7-10
= Sarah Brightman or Loreena McKennitt's CDs

Places to go

My Wishlist
My fanfictions
Otherkin.net
My sketches and wallpapers
My Witches' Voice profile
Strange Maps
Squid

Archives

02/01/2004 - 03/01/2004 03/01/2004 - 04/01/2004 04/01/2004 - 05/01/2004 05/01/2004 - 06/01/2004 06/01/2004 - 07/01/2004 07/01/2004 - 08/01/2004 08/01/2004 - 09/01/2004 09/01/2004 - 10/01/2004 10/01/2004 - 11/01/2004 11/01/2004 - 12/01/2004 12/01/2004 - 01/01/2005 01/01/2005 - 02/01/2005 02/01/2005 - 03/01/2005 03/01/2005 - 04/01/2005 04/01/2005 - 05/01/2005 05/01/2005 - 06/01/2005 06/01/2005 - 07/01/2005 07/01/2005 - 08/01/2005 08/01/2005 - 09/01/2005 09/01/2005 - 10/01/2005 10/01/2005 - 11/01/2005 11/01/2005 - 12/01/2005 12/01/2005 - 01/01/2006 01/01/2006 - 02/01/2006 02/01/2006 - 03/01/2006 03/01/2006 - 04/01/2006 04/01/2006 - 05/01/2006 05/01/2006 - 06/01/2006 06/01/2006 - 07/01/2006 07/01/2006 - 08/01/2006 08/01/2006 - 09/01/2006 09/01/2006 - 10/01/2006 10/01/2006 - 11/01/2006 11/01/2006 - 12/01/2006 12/01/2006 - 01/01/2007 01/01/2007 - 02/01/2007 02/01/2007 - 03/01/2007 03/01/2007 - 04/01/2007 04/01/2007 - 05/01/2007 05/01/2007 - 06/01/2007

Tagboard


Credits

Skin by: sixseven
Powered by: blogger


Friday, November 12, 2004

Some people have asked me/commented on how I always bond with those characters I like. Well, that's true, in some aspects, but if I had done that with each and every character I've liked over the past 10 years, I think I'll really become schizophrenic. Heh. I can't handle the seven I have already. I don't need more of them for many years to come.

Soulbonding doesn't happen with every character one likes, nor even with some characters that one finds 90% of common ground with. Soulbonding happens when it happens, when 'host' and bonds settle--most of the time, unconsciously--on a mutual agreement of friendship, or at least acquaintanceship.

Hm...but good questioning, though. Lesse...if I compare my current bonds to all the ones I *might* have bonded with over the years...

Current Soulbonds
1. Batman (12 years) [from Batman]
2. Jas Lee (3 years) [original character]
3. John Iron (3 years) [original character]
4. Richard B. Riddick (1 year) [Pitch Black/Chronicles of Riddick]
5. Sandman/Dream (1 month) [Sandman]
6. Ren Akiyama (1 week) [Masked Rider Ryuki]
7. Tezuka Miyuki (1 week) [Masked Rider Ryuki]

People whom I (theoretically) should have soulbonded with
1. Archangel/Warren Worthington (from X-Men)
2. Terry McGinnis/Batman Beyond (from Batman of the Future) [he seems to have vanished]
3. Masked Rider Oja/Asakura (from Masked Rider Ryuki) [I am SO like him]
4. Ace Cooper (from The Magician)
5. Raphael (from TMNT)
6. Raven (from Teen Titans)
7. One of the guy from 'Space Strikers' but can't remember his name
8. Um...He-Man? :P (from He-Man and the Masters of the Universe) [when I was 5 or 6]
9. Masked Rider Black RX
10. Cosmo (from The Magician)

Okay, there are many more, but their names have faded from my memory over the years. But yeah, a whole lot more. And I gotta say that if I want to compare based on liking/common ground, then the majority of my seven current bonds have little in common with me, nor I like very much sometimes.

Sometimes, bonds just happen. Theoretically (in the SBing community I'm in), anyone has the ability to soulbond. It's just a matter of opening up the mind and accepting that there are people/characters/spirits who are willing to. I've read the posts of some people who *really* want to soulbond, but have tried for ages and not succeed. Heh. I know the pain, kinda.

Valar. I still haven't talked to Dream, Ren and Tezuka. *rolls eyes* At this rate, I'm really going to go wacked. But one does not just order Dream about, whether he's Morpheus or Daniel. Heh. So...gotta wait for a time that he's okay with. Ren and Tezuka...hm...they're like off somewhere doing stuff: can't feel their presence yet. But will wait, anyways.


Casey blogged at 9:19 AM