Okay. Now, these new developments intially gave me a shock, but after thinking about it, I'm okay now, more or less.
Met up with the pack today, since I was meeting Vinod to take back my astronomy club pictures. Khairul came also. And T, a regular customer (I think) at Saber's husband's shop, also came. Apparently, she's a psychic of sorts if I'm not wrong.
So...after talking for some time in the shop, we decided to shift to one side of the MRT station, where there was more space. Shared some stuff, about our phenotypes, about our experiences with awakening, about some stuff with ghosts or spirits, blah. And then we decided to shift to the green patch, since there was too much smoke under the MRT shelter. Heh.
I kinda talked to T about my shamanic journey or sorts with Batman, to get a gift for Dream. That was before we shifted to the green space. After we sat on the grass, T read R, O and I for our phenotypes...or something.
Okay, apparently, R and Or are wolves (and dragon, for Or) who are pretty much satisfied with themselves. She sees R as a wolf who was scratching his ear with his high leg; Or's wolf and dragon are either joined together at the body, with two heads, or they are standing extremely close together, almost intertwined. Saber was seen as being observant and alert.
Came to me. Okay, shock. Shock. O_o
How T looks at someone is that she visualizes herself tearing open the person's chest, and then entering inside, into the heart area. And then there will be a pedestal in which the person's...phenotype/soul/whatever is upon, and there will be a surrounding all around the pedestal. Before the person's phenotype/soul/whatever, will be a small blue figure.
She was expecting to see a wolf there, on the pedestal, for me. But what she saw was a dragon of red-orange, circling the pedestal very restlessly, its body in the constant motion of morphing, as if it couldn't decide what it wanted to be, or as if something wanted to break out but couldn't/didn't? It was roaring, snarling, stuff, and its chakra alternated between gold and red. Okay, um...according to T, red's the most basic chakra color, denoting basic instincts and stuff. Gold means that there's either some cultivation of special abilities, or natural ones.
Standing in a half-circle around the dragon are shadowy humanoid shapes. More than five, but she couldn't see who they were, nor their numbers very clearly. Only that they were more than five. She and I suspected that they might be my soulbonds. Then, the area around the pedestal on which 'my' dragon rested upon was filled with volcanoes and trees.
My little blue thing standing before the dragon was a kitten. *raises brows* A kitten? Um...okay...dots.
The dragon was really restless, and T felt as if it knew she was looking at it, and was extremely irritable or defensive, because it kinda snapped at her?
After she told me all these, I forgot who brought up the supposedly shamanic journey again. And so, T read me once more, now focusing on the (remnants of?) journey within me.
Once more, weird.
What I went through was a forest that was filled with heavy fog, lit by an unknown source of silver light. The path through the woods was definitely not straight, and I knew that if I didn't have Batman with me, I wouldn't have had the guts to get to those gifts. The woods didn't feel as if it was in winter, but the wind in the plains beyond the woods was chilly, as if it was located at a great altitude. The air within the woods was still, but not suffocating.
My gifts were located in a clearing. I saw no animals, and no water. But there was a tensed and maybe dangerous watchfulness within the woods, that much I know. Because I was trembling like hell in my physical body as well as within the mind-body I had. Heh.
But then, T told me that what she saw was that there was a full moon (of which I saw none), and that my path was very straight (but I did a lot of turns and climbings over twines and stuff to either side of me). That's the first scene she had.
Second scene was of me running up a hill, and then downwards, into the woods, straight to a lake/river. Also full moon. But also straight path.
Also, in both scenes, she saw one of the same shadowy, humanoid shapes constantly with me, sometimes running/moving behind me, sometimes before, sometimes beside. From what I recall, Batman was the only one doing that, with me, but always either behind me, or to my left. He never moved forward or to my right, for some reasons. No idea why. The moving *behind* me, I know, because Batman knew that this was my journey, these were my gifts to find, and he couldn't lead the way. He was there because 1) I was kind of his surrogate...daughter--if you will--and asked him to; 2) I needed it. Okay, so, the running beside could be viewed in that way, too. But why only to the left? Why never at the right?
Weird...
She saw both scenes, not either one or the other. And what she saw was totally different from what I went through, which is like, totally weird. What's even weirder is that she commented on how, if she didn't focus on me and viewed me from the side, she saw what I--and Saber--claimed to see: me as a wolf and an eagle, and the ghostly image (?) of my journey as I described it.
But if she focused on me and read me, then what she saw were different.
It made me shocked and confused for about 20 minutes after I went back: what was I if not a wolf and eagle? I've never visualized myself as a dragon before, nor ever thought I might have any draconic side. And I sure as hell don't want to lose Wolf and Eagle.
Saber suggested that T seeing me as a dragon might not mean that my phenotype is a dragon, but that my repressed rage is expressed by that dragon. Might be true, and when Saber and I suggested it, T thought that it might be a possible reason, other than the one that people might be (trying to?) influencing me to think I'm a dragon. Heh.
But yeah, I decided that I'll just take it as it will. If I've got a dragon within me along with Wolf and Eagle, I won't mind. If it's just an embodiment, and will disappear, then okay.
Interesting day, indeed.