Blog Description

Gilael Shadowsong

About Me

Wolf, eagle, possible dragon Of darkness, of shadows, of juxtaposition of peace and chaos

Wish List

= Nokia 6280 or Nokia 6233 by December*
= A new pair of rimless glasses
= 2 to 3 more pairs of jeans*
= Lucifer arc
= Sandman volumes 7-10
= Sarah Brightman or Loreena McKennitt's CDs

Places to go

My Wishlist
My fanfictions
Otherkin.net
My sketches and wallpapers
My Witches' Voice profile
Strange Maps
Squid

Archives

02/01/2004 - 03/01/2004 03/01/2004 - 04/01/2004 04/01/2004 - 05/01/2004 05/01/2004 - 06/01/2004 06/01/2004 - 07/01/2004 07/01/2004 - 08/01/2004 08/01/2004 - 09/01/2004 09/01/2004 - 10/01/2004 10/01/2004 - 11/01/2004 11/01/2004 - 12/01/2004 12/01/2004 - 01/01/2005 01/01/2005 - 02/01/2005 02/01/2005 - 03/01/2005 03/01/2005 - 04/01/2005 04/01/2005 - 05/01/2005 05/01/2005 - 06/01/2005 06/01/2005 - 07/01/2005 07/01/2005 - 08/01/2005 08/01/2005 - 09/01/2005 09/01/2005 - 10/01/2005 10/01/2005 - 11/01/2005 11/01/2005 - 12/01/2005 12/01/2005 - 01/01/2006 01/01/2006 - 02/01/2006 02/01/2006 - 03/01/2006 03/01/2006 - 04/01/2006 04/01/2006 - 05/01/2006 05/01/2006 - 06/01/2006 06/01/2006 - 07/01/2006 07/01/2006 - 08/01/2006 08/01/2006 - 09/01/2006 09/01/2006 - 10/01/2006 10/01/2006 - 11/01/2006 11/01/2006 - 12/01/2006 12/01/2006 - 01/01/2007 01/01/2007 - 02/01/2007 02/01/2007 - 03/01/2007 03/01/2007 - 04/01/2007 04/01/2007 - 05/01/2007 05/01/2007 - 06/01/2007

Tagboard


Credits

Skin by: sixseven
Powered by: blogger


Thursday, November 18, 2004

Met seller at 8am at City Hall MRT station today. Can't believe how early I woke up for that. And he was there at 7.45am, me at 7.50am. Transaction took barely a minute, and then I reached home at 8.30am. Heh. Oh, just realized he gave me a good buyer rating, so mine's now up to two. Heh.

Totally blur now. O_o

Watched through half of the first disc. Stopped at episode four. Totally hilarious, some parts. Like when Shinji was on his scooter, trying to catch up with Ren on his bike, and then he didn't know Ren's name, just that it was something that started with 'R'. So, Shinji just woved through the road, calling, "Ron! Ron! Ron!"

Ren finally got annoyed and stopped, took off his helmet, waited for Shinji to pull up beside him.

"That stupid name doesn't belong to me."

Shinji just grinned.

Valar...hilarious. Lol.

##########

Last night, was documenting my soulbonding stuff, and recalling what bond matched what mindscape. And when I came to Tezuka's one, for some reason, I got this sense of peace that was filled with elation. The hill, with the chilly winds blowing, being able to see the stars and galaxies/nebulas with the naked eyes...beautiful...

This morning, when I woke up and recalled that mindscape, I was still filled with a sense of wonderment. I wonder if I'll be able to find that exact same scene in this physical plane of existance.


Casey blogged at 10:51 AM