Blog Description

Gilael Shadowsong

About Me

Wolf, eagle, possible dragon Of darkness, of shadows, of juxtaposition of peace and chaos

Wish List

= Nokia 6280 or Nokia 6233 by December*
= A new pair of rimless glasses
= 2 to 3 more pairs of jeans*
= Lucifer arc
= Sandman volumes 7-10
= Sarah Brightman or Loreena McKennitt's CDs

Places to go

My Wishlist
My fanfictions
Otherkin.net
My sketches and wallpapers
My Witches' Voice profile
Strange Maps
Squid

Archives

02/01/2004 - 03/01/2004 03/01/2004 - 04/01/2004 04/01/2004 - 05/01/2004 05/01/2004 - 06/01/2004 06/01/2004 - 07/01/2004 07/01/2004 - 08/01/2004 08/01/2004 - 09/01/2004 09/01/2004 - 10/01/2004 10/01/2004 - 11/01/2004 11/01/2004 - 12/01/2004 12/01/2004 - 01/01/2005 01/01/2005 - 02/01/2005 02/01/2005 - 03/01/2005 03/01/2005 - 04/01/2005 04/01/2005 - 05/01/2005 05/01/2005 - 06/01/2005 06/01/2005 - 07/01/2005 07/01/2005 - 08/01/2005 08/01/2005 - 09/01/2005 09/01/2005 - 10/01/2005 10/01/2005 - 11/01/2005 11/01/2005 - 12/01/2005 12/01/2005 - 01/01/2006 01/01/2006 - 02/01/2006 02/01/2006 - 03/01/2006 03/01/2006 - 04/01/2006 04/01/2006 - 05/01/2006 05/01/2006 - 06/01/2006 06/01/2006 - 07/01/2006 07/01/2006 - 08/01/2006 08/01/2006 - 09/01/2006 09/01/2006 - 10/01/2006 10/01/2006 - 11/01/2006 11/01/2006 - 12/01/2006 12/01/2006 - 01/01/2007 01/01/2007 - 02/01/2007 02/01/2007 - 03/01/2007 03/01/2007 - 04/01/2007 04/01/2007 - 05/01/2007 05/01/2007 - 06/01/2007

Tagboard


Credits

Skin by: sixseven
Powered by: blogger


Thursday, November 11, 2004

I've got absolutely no idea why, but these few days, I've been feeling extremely, extremely tired. My body feels like it's crashing, my mind shutting down, but I'm still fighting against the exhaustion--I've got work. can't afford to fall sick.

Well, I can...get so sick and then stop going to work, and then tell them I wanna quit. Heh.
Head feels very heavy; eyes are sluggish, teary. Shoulder blades ache. Spirit tired, pained.

Need reprieve from life, not from death.

Sleep does no good. I get too many dreams...Morpheus, what the heck have you been doing in the Dreaming?

Laughter doesn't help. It makes things worse--makes me remember what I've lost.

Combination of physical and esoteric stuff taking their toll on me. Maybe need somewhere that's neither death nor life, and just rest there for a few months, a few years. Get away from everything, everyone, even my bonds.

Pack helps sometimes, just being with them, especially mom. She always listens to my rambles, gives me good advice, or generally points me in a direction and tells me I might find something there. Brings me some degree of comfort, especially just planning and thinking about the pack day. But ultimately, everything must come from within.

Healing must come from inside.

And my inside ain't healing. New wounds are being built upon old scars thought to be healed.

"Past wounds healed by present injury."--LJ


Casey blogged at 10:02 AM