Blog Description

Gilael Shadowsong

About Me

Wolf, eagle, possible dragon Of darkness, of shadows, of juxtaposition of peace and chaos

Wish List

= Nokia 6280 or Nokia 6233 by December*
= A new pair of rimless glasses
= 2 to 3 more pairs of jeans*
= Lucifer arc
= Sandman volumes 7-10
= Sarah Brightman or Loreena McKennitt's CDs

Places to go

My Wishlist
My fanfictions
Otherkin.net
My sketches and wallpapers
My Witches' Voice profile
Strange Maps
Squid

Archives

02/01/2004 - 03/01/2004 03/01/2004 - 04/01/2004 04/01/2004 - 05/01/2004 05/01/2004 - 06/01/2004 06/01/2004 - 07/01/2004 07/01/2004 - 08/01/2004 08/01/2004 - 09/01/2004 09/01/2004 - 10/01/2004 10/01/2004 - 11/01/2004 11/01/2004 - 12/01/2004 12/01/2004 - 01/01/2005 01/01/2005 - 02/01/2005 02/01/2005 - 03/01/2005 03/01/2005 - 04/01/2005 04/01/2005 - 05/01/2005 05/01/2005 - 06/01/2005 06/01/2005 - 07/01/2005 07/01/2005 - 08/01/2005 08/01/2005 - 09/01/2005 09/01/2005 - 10/01/2005 10/01/2005 - 11/01/2005 11/01/2005 - 12/01/2005 12/01/2005 - 01/01/2006 01/01/2006 - 02/01/2006 02/01/2006 - 03/01/2006 03/01/2006 - 04/01/2006 04/01/2006 - 05/01/2006 05/01/2006 - 06/01/2006 06/01/2006 - 07/01/2006 07/01/2006 - 08/01/2006 08/01/2006 - 09/01/2006 09/01/2006 - 10/01/2006 10/01/2006 - 11/01/2006 11/01/2006 - 12/01/2006 12/01/2006 - 01/01/2007 01/01/2007 - 02/01/2007 02/01/2007 - 03/01/2007 03/01/2007 - 04/01/2007 04/01/2007 - 05/01/2007 05/01/2007 - 06/01/2007

Tagboard


Credits

Skin by: sixseven
Powered by: blogger


Tuesday, November 23, 2004

Interesting. I had a dream this morning, in which I was with two of my old friends--Winnie and YP--and we decided to take a trip to the sea, I think. For some reason, we started out in the night. The scene suddenly shifted to one of us already at the sea, but we had to go through this place that was kind of maze-like, built on wooden stilts, before we could actually see the sea.

So, we walked. Had a few interesting mishaps in which the pathways tilted down, and the waters were rushing in and churning and we were all scrambling to get to safety, but for some reason, I didn't feel any sense of danger. It felt kind of zen, as if I lived in, and for, the moment.

I think we took a few wrong turns before we finally managed to find our way out. The 'maze' didn't feel malicious, just something we had to go through.

When we came out of it, we were at the start of a path leading right into the sea...kind of like a jetty. We walked to the end of it, and there was a *huge* moon, a light shade of midnight-blue in color, with a shade of silver, hanging very near the horizon, as if it was right in front of us. The black sea was lit with a silvery-blue glow, and the waters were neither too tumultuous, nor too calm. The wind blew strongly, chilly, very refreshing.

I was filled with a sense of awe at the scene set before me. I wanted to remain there for a long time, but my body woke me up 'cause I was going to have driving lesson. Heh.

On that note, I almost got rammed by a car during driving today. My fault, I guess. I mean, I stopped at a junction, wanted to make a right turn, but the green arrow wasn't out yet. So I inched the car forward. Okay, no cars going straight. Went forward some more. Cab appeared. Flashed headlights at me. Instructor shouted for me to just go! turn! So I did.

I wasn't scared. I think he almost died. Lol.


Casey blogged at 10:45 PM