Blog Description

Gilael Shadowsong

About Me

Wolf, eagle, possible dragon Of darkness, of shadows, of juxtaposition of peace and chaos

Wish List

= Nokia 6280 or Nokia 6233 by December*
= A new pair of rimless glasses
= 2 to 3 more pairs of jeans*
= Lucifer arc
= Sandman volumes 7-10
= Sarah Brightman or Loreena McKennitt's CDs

Places to go

My Wishlist
My fanfictions
Otherkin.net
My sketches and wallpapers
My Witches' Voice profile
Strange Maps
Squid

Archives

02/01/2004 - 03/01/2004 03/01/2004 - 04/01/2004 04/01/2004 - 05/01/2004 05/01/2004 - 06/01/2004 06/01/2004 - 07/01/2004 07/01/2004 - 08/01/2004 08/01/2004 - 09/01/2004 09/01/2004 - 10/01/2004 10/01/2004 - 11/01/2004 11/01/2004 - 12/01/2004 12/01/2004 - 01/01/2005 01/01/2005 - 02/01/2005 02/01/2005 - 03/01/2005 03/01/2005 - 04/01/2005 04/01/2005 - 05/01/2005 05/01/2005 - 06/01/2005 06/01/2005 - 07/01/2005 07/01/2005 - 08/01/2005 08/01/2005 - 09/01/2005 09/01/2005 - 10/01/2005 10/01/2005 - 11/01/2005 11/01/2005 - 12/01/2005 12/01/2005 - 01/01/2006 01/01/2006 - 02/01/2006 02/01/2006 - 03/01/2006 03/01/2006 - 04/01/2006 04/01/2006 - 05/01/2006 05/01/2006 - 06/01/2006 06/01/2006 - 07/01/2006 07/01/2006 - 08/01/2006 08/01/2006 - 09/01/2006 09/01/2006 - 10/01/2006 10/01/2006 - 11/01/2006 11/01/2006 - 12/01/2006 12/01/2006 - 01/01/2007 01/01/2007 - 02/01/2007 02/01/2007 - 03/01/2007 03/01/2007 - 04/01/2007 04/01/2007 - 05/01/2007 05/01/2007 - 06/01/2007

Tagboard


Credits

Skin by: sixseven
Powered by: blogger


Friday, November 26, 2004

I'm glad my meetup with my high school friends didn't get cancelled today. My little bunch of friends during high school. :D

Esther. Jin Yu. Grace. Winnie.

Met up with Esther at Burger King at around 6.45pm cuz the darn bus was long in coming. Met Grace at the bus stop and we walked to BK together. Winnie had gone to bring Jin Yu. We decided to eat at Yoshinoya (all of us were sick of fast food). Grace (my dear Pigsy) was hilarious. Most of us decided to order our food individually so we didn't have to get in the hassle of paying one another, but Jin Yu asked Grace to buy. I stood behind her, and then, she suddenly turned to me five seconds after she placed her order: "Eh...what did I order ah?"

*rolls eyes* Can't believe it!

After dinner, we went to take a walk. YP gave me a call, and said that she was sick, and hungry. So I decided to buy something from the hawker center, take a bus to her house, chat with her for a while, before rejoining my group of friends. Hey, it was no bother at all. What are friends for, right? =)

Then, walked about a bit. Was almost 9pm when I rejoined my friends. We decided to go to Macdonalds for some quick drinks and more talks.

Some of the things we plan to do:

1. K-box (3 December)
2. 3 days, 2 nights trip somewhere near (first half of 2005)
3. Backpacking in Europe (3 years later)

We all agreed to keep in touch every few months after graduation from high school. And three years later, we still are. =) We talk online frequently, and meet up rather frequently, too.

Most of us are learning how to drive, or have already gotten licenses. So, when we plan to go abroad together, we can drive. =)

I got home at 11pm. Got a slight telling-off from mom, but honestly? I don't quite care. I love my friends, and if spending more time with them means some nagging/scolding, it's worth it. I'm actually happy tonight. People who know me know that I'm rarely happy, and yes, friends can make me happy. =)

I love me friends! *big silly grin*


Casey blogged at 11:22 PM