Blog Description

Gilael Shadowsong

About Me

Wolf, eagle, possible dragon Of darkness, of shadows, of juxtaposition of peace and chaos

Wish List

= Nokia 6280 or Nokia 6233 by December*
= A new pair of rimless glasses
= 2 to 3 more pairs of jeans*
= Lucifer arc
= Sandman volumes 7-10
= Sarah Brightman or Loreena McKennitt's CDs

Places to go

My Wishlist
My fanfictions
Otherkin.net
My sketches and wallpapers
My Witches' Voice profile
Strange Maps
Squid

Archives

02/01/2004 - 03/01/2004 03/01/2004 - 04/01/2004 04/01/2004 - 05/01/2004 05/01/2004 - 06/01/2004 06/01/2004 - 07/01/2004 07/01/2004 - 08/01/2004 08/01/2004 - 09/01/2004 09/01/2004 - 10/01/2004 10/01/2004 - 11/01/2004 11/01/2004 - 12/01/2004 12/01/2004 - 01/01/2005 01/01/2005 - 02/01/2005 02/01/2005 - 03/01/2005 03/01/2005 - 04/01/2005 04/01/2005 - 05/01/2005 05/01/2005 - 06/01/2005 06/01/2005 - 07/01/2005 07/01/2005 - 08/01/2005 08/01/2005 - 09/01/2005 09/01/2005 - 10/01/2005 10/01/2005 - 11/01/2005 11/01/2005 - 12/01/2005 12/01/2005 - 01/01/2006 01/01/2006 - 02/01/2006 02/01/2006 - 03/01/2006 03/01/2006 - 04/01/2006 04/01/2006 - 05/01/2006 05/01/2006 - 06/01/2006 06/01/2006 - 07/01/2006 07/01/2006 - 08/01/2006 08/01/2006 - 09/01/2006 09/01/2006 - 10/01/2006 10/01/2006 - 11/01/2006 11/01/2006 - 12/01/2006 12/01/2006 - 01/01/2007 01/01/2007 - 02/01/2007 02/01/2007 - 03/01/2007 03/01/2007 - 04/01/2007 04/01/2007 - 05/01/2007 05/01/2007 - 06/01/2007

Tagboard


Credits

Skin by: sixseven
Powered by: blogger


Thursday, November 11, 2004

I think I should correct myself on the anger front.

I am no killer, like Riddick is.

But I am a lunatic, like Masked Rider Oja is.


This is him, Oja, a.k.a. Takera Asakura in the show.

"His history is laced with violence. The need to fight is so much a part of him that, when held in a cell, he started slamming his head against the bars without caring when his skin broke and he bled. When Kitaoka refused to defend him and mocked him, his rage was tremendous." This was taken from a profile of Oja, on a Masked Rider site.

And that bold sentence? Sounds very much like me, though I'll change 'fight' to 'violence.'

Just this morning, my mom and bro talked so loudly in the living room I was awakened. I woke up (half-conscious) and walked to the bathroom, came out, and growled at them, "Why do you talk so loud?" and then went back to my bed after slamming my room door. Only thing: I laid in bed, still semi-conscious, but I felt a murderous rage take over me.

It filled me till I felt nothing else except for the need for pain, for violence, and I punched the wall very hard. Whole arm throbbed, pain in knuckles, and I sensed a sort of beauty in that. Heh.

I think I now understand that rage is indeed a part of me that I control very tightly, but it seeps into the conscious part of my mind frequently. Heh.

Yeah, I am like Oja. Heh.


Casey blogged at 10:24 AM