Blog Description

Gilael Shadowsong

About Me

Wolf, eagle, possible dragon Of darkness, of shadows, of juxtaposition of peace and chaos

Wish List

= Nokia 6280 or Nokia 6233 by December*
= A new pair of rimless glasses
= 2 to 3 more pairs of jeans*
= Lucifer arc
= Sandman volumes 7-10
= Sarah Brightman or Loreena McKennitt's CDs

Places to go

My Wishlist
My fanfictions
Otherkin.net
My sketches and wallpapers
My Witches' Voice profile
Strange Maps
Squid

Archives

02/01/2004 - 03/01/2004 03/01/2004 - 04/01/2004 04/01/2004 - 05/01/2004 05/01/2004 - 06/01/2004 06/01/2004 - 07/01/2004 07/01/2004 - 08/01/2004 08/01/2004 - 09/01/2004 09/01/2004 - 10/01/2004 10/01/2004 - 11/01/2004 11/01/2004 - 12/01/2004 12/01/2004 - 01/01/2005 01/01/2005 - 02/01/2005 02/01/2005 - 03/01/2005 03/01/2005 - 04/01/2005 04/01/2005 - 05/01/2005 05/01/2005 - 06/01/2005 06/01/2005 - 07/01/2005 07/01/2005 - 08/01/2005 08/01/2005 - 09/01/2005 09/01/2005 - 10/01/2005 10/01/2005 - 11/01/2005 11/01/2005 - 12/01/2005 12/01/2005 - 01/01/2006 01/01/2006 - 02/01/2006 02/01/2006 - 03/01/2006 03/01/2006 - 04/01/2006 04/01/2006 - 05/01/2006 05/01/2006 - 06/01/2006 06/01/2006 - 07/01/2006 07/01/2006 - 08/01/2006 08/01/2006 - 09/01/2006 09/01/2006 - 10/01/2006 10/01/2006 - 11/01/2006 11/01/2006 - 12/01/2006 12/01/2006 - 01/01/2007 01/01/2007 - 02/01/2007 02/01/2007 - 03/01/2007 03/01/2007 - 04/01/2007 04/01/2007 - 05/01/2007 05/01/2007 - 06/01/2007

Tagboard


Credits

Skin by: sixseven
Powered by: blogger


Sunday, November 07, 2004

I finally had the chance to try nose-piercing on others. Had 3 customers, and TH just told me to try, standing beside me and teaching me how to. And then, did a few more ear-piercings, too.

Working slot was 3pm to 10pm. 3pm to 6pm passed extremely quickly, as if time hadn't passed at all, but jumped. Heh. Business was really brisk, that's why. But from 7pm onwards, I'd predicted that business would slow down, and it did. Reason? Tomorrow's a Monday, and people have no mood to shop.

So, TH and I spent the time transcribing all the staffs' names into tengwar, and I taught her some Elvish (from Lord of the Rings). We laughed for like, a few hours, and then I became bloated. :s Yikes. She's really interested in the stuff; told me to photocopy the lessons and dictionary for her. Lol. =)

We left a few notes written in tengwar for the staff on shift for tomorrow. :P Betcha that'll drive them wacked.

Boss ended shift at 3pm today. I reached the shop at 2.50pm. TH--whom I've taught a few simple Sindarin words--greeted me with "Suilad" (Greetings), and boss, who was soldering something, glanced up at us like we were wacked, and then, blur-ly went back to his work. TH and I couldn't stop laughing after he left. :P

In fact, we laughed so much that a few customers who came in looked at us like we were crazy people. :D

I broke my record for sales today. =) Did about $115 or so. Yay. =)


Casey blogged at 10:29 PM