Blog Description

Gilael Shadowsong

About Me

Wolf, eagle, possible dragon Of darkness, of shadows, of juxtaposition of peace and chaos

Wish List

= Nokia 6280 or Nokia 6233 by December*
= A new pair of rimless glasses
= 2 to 3 more pairs of jeans*
= Lucifer arc
= Sandman volumes 7-10
= Sarah Brightman or Loreena McKennitt's CDs

Places to go

My Wishlist
My fanfictions
Otherkin.net
My sketches and wallpapers
My Witches' Voice profile
Strange Maps
Squid

Archives

02/01/2004 - 03/01/2004 03/01/2004 - 04/01/2004 04/01/2004 - 05/01/2004 05/01/2004 - 06/01/2004 06/01/2004 - 07/01/2004 07/01/2004 - 08/01/2004 08/01/2004 - 09/01/2004 09/01/2004 - 10/01/2004 10/01/2004 - 11/01/2004 11/01/2004 - 12/01/2004 12/01/2004 - 01/01/2005 01/01/2005 - 02/01/2005 02/01/2005 - 03/01/2005 03/01/2005 - 04/01/2005 04/01/2005 - 05/01/2005 05/01/2005 - 06/01/2005 06/01/2005 - 07/01/2005 07/01/2005 - 08/01/2005 08/01/2005 - 09/01/2005 09/01/2005 - 10/01/2005 10/01/2005 - 11/01/2005 11/01/2005 - 12/01/2005 12/01/2005 - 01/01/2006 01/01/2006 - 02/01/2006 02/01/2006 - 03/01/2006 03/01/2006 - 04/01/2006 04/01/2006 - 05/01/2006 05/01/2006 - 06/01/2006 06/01/2006 - 07/01/2006 07/01/2006 - 08/01/2006 08/01/2006 - 09/01/2006 09/01/2006 - 10/01/2006 10/01/2006 - 11/01/2006 11/01/2006 - 12/01/2006 12/01/2006 - 01/01/2007 01/01/2007 - 02/01/2007 02/01/2007 - 03/01/2007 03/01/2007 - 04/01/2007 04/01/2007 - 05/01/2007 05/01/2007 - 06/01/2007

Tagboard


Credits

Skin by: sixseven
Powered by: blogger


Monday, November 01, 2004

"I decided early that I would never take a life. Right around the time that I decided I wanted to live. It wasn't an arbitrary decision. And it was more than moral. It's about identity. As long as you can choose that, choose who you are...you can choose to call yourself sane." --Batman Super Special 05.

My dad has two small tortoises he keeps in his bathroom. He has recently taken to buying $1 of mudskippers as live food for the tortoises. A few days ago, he bought one bag full of them. This morning, there was only one mudskipper left. It was swimming very tiredly, but still trying to escape, trying to survive.

By afternoon, it was gone.

I felt extreme pity for the poor fish. And the quote by Batman came instantly into my mind. Survival is harsh. But is that just what life is about?

I bought a book--book, not graphic novel--an anthology of stories written by authors inspired by Neil Gaiman's creation of Morpheus. Cost me $15. Heh. Outta cash now. I'm going to buy the whole DVD set of Masked Rider Ryuki Episodes 1 to 50, and the Ryuki movie. Trying to negotiate the prices with a few people.

Called up 6 franchises of TS Group. Weird. They've got the more recent version of Masked Rider 555, but not Ryuki, which was produced in 2002. Grr...

But yeah...life. Batman. Gonna have to talk to him again soon...tonight, most probably, since I'll have to ask him to do a little bit of travelling with me...


Casey blogged at 7:20 PM