Blog Description

Gilael Shadowsong

About Me

Wolf, eagle, possible dragon Of darkness, of shadows, of juxtaposition of peace and chaos

Wish List

= Nokia 6280 or Nokia 6233 by December*
= A new pair of rimless glasses
= 2 to 3 more pairs of jeans*
= Lucifer arc
= Sandman volumes 7-10
= Sarah Brightman or Loreena McKennitt's CDs

Places to go

My Wishlist
My fanfictions
Otherkin.net
My sketches and wallpapers
My Witches' Voice profile
Strange Maps
Squid

Archives

02/01/2004 - 03/01/2004 03/01/2004 - 04/01/2004 04/01/2004 - 05/01/2004 05/01/2004 - 06/01/2004 06/01/2004 - 07/01/2004 07/01/2004 - 08/01/2004 08/01/2004 - 09/01/2004 09/01/2004 - 10/01/2004 10/01/2004 - 11/01/2004 11/01/2004 - 12/01/2004 12/01/2004 - 01/01/2005 01/01/2005 - 02/01/2005 02/01/2005 - 03/01/2005 03/01/2005 - 04/01/2005 04/01/2005 - 05/01/2005 05/01/2005 - 06/01/2005 06/01/2005 - 07/01/2005 07/01/2005 - 08/01/2005 08/01/2005 - 09/01/2005 09/01/2005 - 10/01/2005 10/01/2005 - 11/01/2005 11/01/2005 - 12/01/2005 12/01/2005 - 01/01/2006 01/01/2006 - 02/01/2006 02/01/2006 - 03/01/2006 03/01/2006 - 04/01/2006 04/01/2006 - 05/01/2006 05/01/2006 - 06/01/2006 06/01/2006 - 07/01/2006 07/01/2006 - 08/01/2006 08/01/2006 - 09/01/2006 09/01/2006 - 10/01/2006 10/01/2006 - 11/01/2006 11/01/2006 - 12/01/2006 12/01/2006 - 01/01/2007 01/01/2007 - 02/01/2007 02/01/2007 - 03/01/2007 03/01/2007 - 04/01/2007 04/01/2007 - 05/01/2007 05/01/2007 - 06/01/2007

Tagboard


Credits

Skin by: sixseven
Powered by: blogger


Tuesday, November 16, 2004

Can't believe it. Sis bought the Ryuki: Episode Final VCDs today. Lol. Sarbo-ed her to watch it, but the quality is really bad--too dark. *sighs* That's the problem with VCDs. But I'll keep looking for the DVD, and possibly even buy it online if I can't find it. When I want stuff, I want them to have good quality. Heh.

But the Episode Final was interesting, despite the bad imaging. Now that I kind of know one ending to the series, it leaves me with more attention to focus on the clues left throughout the 50 episodes of the series, to see how things add up to accumulate during the Episode Final. It's intriguing, how one broken promise and one little girl's longing can create so much misery and fighting.

But that's how destiny works.

Still, I wonder what the whole point with Ryuga was. I mean, I found him to be quite an extra, and his appearance, his fight with Femme, his merge with Ryuki...all didn't make sense. Okay, maybe except for the merging part: Shinji might have been struggling and accepting Ryuga shows his dark side for a moment before triumphing again. *shrugs*

Ren was still Ren; Kitaoka wooing Reiko held subtle humor (Reiko: "This is the 38th time you've asked me on a date;" Kitaoka: "42nd, actually." Lol); Goro's pride at seeing his employer transform; Tezuka not being in there hurt; Oja dying was strangely heart-moving, despite him being an insane killer; Femme dying made me curse, but less so.

Didn't have a proper closure. So did Knight and Ryuki survive the onslaught of monsters? Did they survive to fight each other? even though Yui had already killed herself and Shiro Kanzaki had perished? Or did the last two Riders die as well?

Ah well. Still waiting for seller to get the damned DVDs...at least he'd the courtesy to text me back this time.

Went to Carmen's chalet today for a while. Thanks, da jie. :) YL!!! Late again. *rolls eyes* Lol. Anyway, popped by TS Group to browse through their stuff for a while. Came upon the Kamen (Masked) Rider Blade series...VCDs, though. Thought of buying, but sis adviced me against it, and well, since they're VCDs, nah. Not worth the cheap price and blindness-inducing viewings.

Valar. Sis offered me nougat and I forgot what I wanted to say. *rolls eyes* See how food can tempt me? Heh.

Oh yes, I remember. I think I might write a fanfiction on how Kitaoka keeps wooing Reiko. Heh. I mean, since the Episode Final never showed us whether they got together or whatever...and I admire Kitaoka for his decision to stop becoming a Rider and just enjoy the rest of his life until his cancer kills him. Heh.

Hm...lemme just go see if I can plan out one, and then submit it as the first Kamen Rider Ryuki fic on fanfiction.net. :P


Casey blogged at 8:41 PM