Blog Description

Gilael Shadowsong

About Me

Wolf, eagle, possible dragon Of darkness, of shadows, of juxtaposition of peace and chaos

Wish List

= Nokia 6280 or Nokia 6233 by December*
= A new pair of rimless glasses
= 2 to 3 more pairs of jeans*
= Lucifer arc
= Sandman volumes 7-10
= Sarah Brightman or Loreena McKennitt's CDs

Places to go

My Wishlist
My fanfictions
Otherkin.net
My sketches and wallpapers
My Witches' Voice profile
Strange Maps
Squid

Archives

02/01/2004 - 03/01/2004 03/01/2004 - 04/01/2004 04/01/2004 - 05/01/2004 05/01/2004 - 06/01/2004 06/01/2004 - 07/01/2004 07/01/2004 - 08/01/2004 08/01/2004 - 09/01/2004 09/01/2004 - 10/01/2004 10/01/2004 - 11/01/2004 11/01/2004 - 12/01/2004 12/01/2004 - 01/01/2005 01/01/2005 - 02/01/2005 02/01/2005 - 03/01/2005 03/01/2005 - 04/01/2005 04/01/2005 - 05/01/2005 05/01/2005 - 06/01/2005 06/01/2005 - 07/01/2005 07/01/2005 - 08/01/2005 08/01/2005 - 09/01/2005 09/01/2005 - 10/01/2005 10/01/2005 - 11/01/2005 11/01/2005 - 12/01/2005 12/01/2005 - 01/01/2006 01/01/2006 - 02/01/2006 02/01/2006 - 03/01/2006 03/01/2006 - 04/01/2006 04/01/2006 - 05/01/2006 05/01/2006 - 06/01/2006 06/01/2006 - 07/01/2006 07/01/2006 - 08/01/2006 08/01/2006 - 09/01/2006 09/01/2006 - 10/01/2006 10/01/2006 - 11/01/2006 11/01/2006 - 12/01/2006 12/01/2006 - 01/01/2007 01/01/2007 - 02/01/2007 02/01/2007 - 03/01/2007 03/01/2007 - 04/01/2007 04/01/2007 - 05/01/2007 05/01/2007 - 06/01/2007

Tagboard


Credits

Skin by: sixseven
Powered by: blogger


Thursday, November 18, 2004

By Valar, I just watched two episodes of Ryuki on the PC, and I've got almost 400 screen caps? That means I must have clicked the mouse at least 400 times. O_o Wow. Small wonder I've got CTS. Heh.

Remembered that last night, I was thinking about Masked Rider Oja, the guy who's supposedly insane, and is so full of rage all he wants to do every second is to fight. If he doesn't fight, he's not happy. And, just thinking about him, I felt my own rage increase, until I had to stop the images, because I was ready to start hitting anything and everything.

This afternoon, brought dad's shoes to the clobber. Fucking old men couldn't answer properly even after I've asked them three times, and then they scolded me. So, I called my dad, talked, hung up, grabbed the shoes, snapped at the men, and went off.

Pissed.

Reached my block, got into the lift. I was alone. Bam! Started slamming my left arm (from wrist to elbow, using the edge) against one of the walls, using a lot of my body weight so that the force would be harder. Arm throbbed with pain, and it was GOOD.

I don't need Oja (his name in the show is Takeru...or Takeshi Asakura) to be my bond to affect me so much. In fact, I don't even need his influence to be like him. So...

I just realized that two things amongst many others will bring up the rage in me: 1) Fear; 2) Helplessness (connected to #1). Everytime I feel afraid, the first instinct I'll have is: paralysis. Then, within a few seconds (at most a few minutes), I feel the rage come, that: why the hell should I be afraid? "You don't know fear half as well as it knows you," said Batman. Then, I'll make myself know it.

Hence, the anger.

I just had a thought: Oja's anger might have affected me in that it became a trigger for the release of my own repressed anger to surface. And because--if what I guess is true--that anger has been building up for more than 10 years, it's really a lot. Imagine that: more than 10 years worth of anger.



That barring of teeth by Asakura? Beautiful. Expresses anger the most for me. Heh.


Casey blogged at 9:23 PM