Blog Description

Gilael Shadowsong

About Me

Wolf, eagle, possible dragon Of darkness, of shadows, of juxtaposition of peace and chaos

Wish List

= Nokia 6280 or Nokia 6233 by December*
= A new pair of rimless glasses
= 2 to 3 more pairs of jeans*
= Lucifer arc
= Sandman volumes 7-10
= Sarah Brightman or Loreena McKennitt's CDs

Places to go

My Wishlist
My fanfictions
Otherkin.net
My sketches and wallpapers
My Witches' Voice profile
Strange Maps
Squid

Archives

02/01/2004 - 03/01/2004 03/01/2004 - 04/01/2004 04/01/2004 - 05/01/2004 05/01/2004 - 06/01/2004 06/01/2004 - 07/01/2004 07/01/2004 - 08/01/2004 08/01/2004 - 09/01/2004 09/01/2004 - 10/01/2004 10/01/2004 - 11/01/2004 11/01/2004 - 12/01/2004 12/01/2004 - 01/01/2005 01/01/2005 - 02/01/2005 02/01/2005 - 03/01/2005 03/01/2005 - 04/01/2005 04/01/2005 - 05/01/2005 05/01/2005 - 06/01/2005 06/01/2005 - 07/01/2005 07/01/2005 - 08/01/2005 08/01/2005 - 09/01/2005 09/01/2005 - 10/01/2005 10/01/2005 - 11/01/2005 11/01/2005 - 12/01/2005 12/01/2005 - 01/01/2006 01/01/2006 - 02/01/2006 02/01/2006 - 03/01/2006 03/01/2006 - 04/01/2006 04/01/2006 - 05/01/2006 05/01/2006 - 06/01/2006 06/01/2006 - 07/01/2006 07/01/2006 - 08/01/2006 08/01/2006 - 09/01/2006 09/01/2006 - 10/01/2006 10/01/2006 - 11/01/2006 11/01/2006 - 12/01/2006 12/01/2006 - 01/01/2007 01/01/2007 - 02/01/2007 02/01/2007 - 03/01/2007 03/01/2007 - 04/01/2007 04/01/2007 - 05/01/2007 05/01/2007 - 06/01/2007

Tagboard


Credits

Skin by: sixseven
Powered by: blogger


Saturday, October 30, 2004

Yep, so I finally went to Ubi's Comfort Driving Center today to meet up with my private instructor, as well as to open an account there. I've fixed my first practical lesson for next Tuesday, 10am. Yey.

Went to my gram's after that. Missed her quite a bit. Glad I got to spend time with her today.

Finished reading Sandman: The Doll's House today. Planning to get Dream Country (if Kino. has it restocked when my pay comes) and then when Christmas comes and there's a possible 20% discount for stuff, get #4 and #5 together.

Morpheus is still very proud in The Doll's House. Even more so than in Preludes and Nocturnes. I really can't wait to read The Wake, in which he dies, but it's going to be really sorrowful. And I just found out the story of Morpheus's first love--Nada. Very poignant. Very...Desire and Despair. Heh. I love the feeling that the Twins--Desire and Despair--are afraid of the eldest three--Destiny, Death, and Dream.

Ah, heck. Please let me have cash soon. Heh.


Casey blogged at 8:17 PM