Blog Description

Gilael Shadowsong

About Me

Wolf, eagle, possible dragon Of darkness, of shadows, of juxtaposition of peace and chaos

Wish List

= Nokia 6280 or Nokia 6233 by December*
= A new pair of rimless glasses
= 2 to 3 more pairs of jeans*
= Lucifer arc
= Sandman volumes 7-10
= Sarah Brightman or Loreena McKennitt's CDs

Places to go

My Wishlist
My fanfictions
Otherkin.net
My sketches and wallpapers
My Witches' Voice profile
Strange Maps
Squid

Archives

02/01/2004 - 03/01/2004 03/01/2004 - 04/01/2004 04/01/2004 - 05/01/2004 05/01/2004 - 06/01/2004 06/01/2004 - 07/01/2004 07/01/2004 - 08/01/2004 08/01/2004 - 09/01/2004 09/01/2004 - 10/01/2004 10/01/2004 - 11/01/2004 11/01/2004 - 12/01/2004 12/01/2004 - 01/01/2005 01/01/2005 - 02/01/2005 02/01/2005 - 03/01/2005 03/01/2005 - 04/01/2005 04/01/2005 - 05/01/2005 05/01/2005 - 06/01/2005 06/01/2005 - 07/01/2005 07/01/2005 - 08/01/2005 08/01/2005 - 09/01/2005 09/01/2005 - 10/01/2005 10/01/2005 - 11/01/2005 11/01/2005 - 12/01/2005 12/01/2005 - 01/01/2006 01/01/2006 - 02/01/2006 02/01/2006 - 03/01/2006 03/01/2006 - 04/01/2006 04/01/2006 - 05/01/2006 05/01/2006 - 06/01/2006 06/01/2006 - 07/01/2006 07/01/2006 - 08/01/2006 08/01/2006 - 09/01/2006 09/01/2006 - 10/01/2006 10/01/2006 - 11/01/2006 11/01/2006 - 12/01/2006 12/01/2006 - 01/01/2007 01/01/2007 - 02/01/2007 02/01/2007 - 03/01/2007 03/01/2007 - 04/01/2007 04/01/2007 - 05/01/2007 05/01/2007 - 06/01/2007

Tagboard


Credits

Skin by: sixseven
Powered by: blogger


Thursday, October 28, 2004

Work tonight was just A and me, which was just fine. :D I did my 3rd ear-piercing tonight. Haha. getting to be quite good at it--hand don't even tremble already. Lol.

Yes, got my first 'official' review for my Sandman fic:

1. Jux: "I always like seeing the various duties of the endless expounded on, and I think it's an interesting note that the flowers died, but that wasn't -depressing-, it merely was. Both Death and Dream reacted appropriatley. Well done.

I liked it rather a lot really. I hope to see more from you in the sandman universe. Welcome, hope you have a good time."

Two 'unofficial' reviews--one by Saber, and the other by Jen:

2. Saber: "Very evocative. I see it drawn like a graphic novel. There's a sweetness laced with a soft bitterness... Delicate but thought-provoking.

For me, I always see Death as a cool goth-chick, in black PVC (with boots). So, I am happy to see Death in the story... and her presence brings that sense of bitter-sweetness to the tale.

:)"

3. Jen: "Wow! As ever, I'm totally amazed by your writing abilities and descriptions.

I loved the way you described the flowers and the twinkles.

Well done! :D *hugs* "

Made me happy! *grins* And the fact that I'll be working this Sunday from 3 to 10 with TH, and not the bosses! So fun! Mwuahaha...

Was fun with A tonight. :P We laughed, joked, blah and blah.

I think I'm finally adapting to work. :)



Casey blogged at 11:00 PM