Blog Description

Gilael Shadowsong

About Me

Wolf, eagle, possible dragon Of darkness, of shadows, of juxtaposition of peace and chaos

Wish List

= Nokia 6280 or Nokia 6233 by December*
= A new pair of rimless glasses
= 2 to 3 more pairs of jeans*
= Lucifer arc
= Sandman volumes 7-10
= Sarah Brightman or Loreena McKennitt's CDs

Places to go

My Wishlist
My fanfictions
Otherkin.net
My sketches and wallpapers
My Witches' Voice profile
Strange Maps
Squid

Archives

02/01/2004 - 03/01/2004 03/01/2004 - 04/01/2004 04/01/2004 - 05/01/2004 05/01/2004 - 06/01/2004 06/01/2004 - 07/01/2004 07/01/2004 - 08/01/2004 08/01/2004 - 09/01/2004 09/01/2004 - 10/01/2004 10/01/2004 - 11/01/2004 11/01/2004 - 12/01/2004 12/01/2004 - 01/01/2005 01/01/2005 - 02/01/2005 02/01/2005 - 03/01/2005 03/01/2005 - 04/01/2005 04/01/2005 - 05/01/2005 05/01/2005 - 06/01/2005 06/01/2005 - 07/01/2005 07/01/2005 - 08/01/2005 08/01/2005 - 09/01/2005 09/01/2005 - 10/01/2005 10/01/2005 - 11/01/2005 11/01/2005 - 12/01/2005 12/01/2005 - 01/01/2006 01/01/2006 - 02/01/2006 02/01/2006 - 03/01/2006 03/01/2006 - 04/01/2006 04/01/2006 - 05/01/2006 05/01/2006 - 06/01/2006 06/01/2006 - 07/01/2006 07/01/2006 - 08/01/2006 08/01/2006 - 09/01/2006 09/01/2006 - 10/01/2006 10/01/2006 - 11/01/2006 11/01/2006 - 12/01/2006 12/01/2006 - 01/01/2007 01/01/2007 - 02/01/2007 02/01/2007 - 03/01/2007 03/01/2007 - 04/01/2007 04/01/2007 - 05/01/2007 05/01/2007 - 06/01/2007

Tagboard


Credits

Skin by: sixseven
Powered by: blogger


Friday, October 29, 2004

Went out with Carmen and Ying Lan today to watch 'Sky Captain and the World of Tomorrow.'

I decided that the flick itself was indeed extremely comic-ish, and that many of the stuff weren't possible according to conventional physics. But the action scenes were pretty fun, anyways. Angelina Jolie as Frankie Cook (?) was totally cool, and hilarious, especially the part where she saw how Polly Perkins get off Joe's plane, and went, "What is that?"

Jude Law surprised me with his voice, which I thought was beautiful and very sauve. I don't personally like the actor, but his voice was very nice.

YL and I met at 1pm to get to Kino. and I got my Sandman 2: The Doll's House. I can't believe #3 is outta stock! Curses. I want my Dream Country as soon as I get my pay. How the fuck can Kino. not stock up on SANDMAN?! *fumes*

Okay. I'll buy #4 first. Heh. See if anyone can get me #3. Borders was worse. Totally messed-up graphic novels section. Yucks. And 10 bucks more expensive than Kino. *rolls eyes*

We went off after the film to look for Saber. She had a bad day and I wanted to talk to her a bit--non-human contact calms her down some. But the shop pretty much attracts the more...esoteric folk already. So...

Went to eat MOS Burger, and the three of us took some pictures. Pretty fun. We should do that again soon. :)

Darn, I'm tired. I need sleep--been sleeping very late, waking up very early. Heh. Dunno why. Totally wacked-up sleeping pattern. And work. Haha. More work coming up. Need the S-11==$. Lol. Learnt that from lady-boss.


Casey blogged at 8:42 PM