Well, today was a fun day to shake off the BMR-stress.
Met Sharon and RM at about 11am at HMV. Dang! There's none of the Mark Thunderwolf's CDs--Spirit Call; and Thru the eyes...of my brother. Heh. Gotta order from Amazon.com, then. See if Shirley will help me with them. But I did buy one Batman: TAS VCD, as well as Justice League of America: TAS VCD. Spent like...$25 on those two.
Went to Kino., where I bought the 1st volume of the Sandman comics. Cost me about $30.66, so...that's about $56 dollars I spent today. O_o Remind me not to spend so much the next time, and refrain from going to Orchard that often or stuff. Ain't want myself spending so much anymores.
Though...gotta say the cash was well-spent. :)
Okay, went to eat lunch before heading to Somerset, where Or. (protecting his name cuz he doesn't like being known) was *supposed* to meet us...specifically me. Reached there, hung around S's husband's shop, realized she wasn't there, and sat down beside the escalator to wait for Or. Then, very nicely, he texts me to tell me his train is stuck at Redhill station. O_o 1st text. Next text: 2 trains are stuck behind his. I replied. Next text: make that 5 trains.
Tired of waiting, we went to check out some VCDs and comics, and, having texted S when we were sitting near the escalator, I then received her text that she was stuck in traffic. Okay. Tell her to take her time. Or. texted me again, telling me he'd reached the station.
*growls in a crazy fit* Can't believe Or. was texting me for 1 whole hour straight, reporting on his train situation to me! And then S started doing that near 2pm, where she texted me from the moment she was *nearing* her husband's shop, to when she reached. Damned! I've become the communication hub for *everyone*!
*rolls eyes* Waited an hour or so for R to arrive, and we hid in one corner of the level to start talking. Yeah, RM is a wolf--more grey. Lol. R, you ain't unique anymore. :P RM feels like a cub nearing maturity. Hm...okay...
R reached, and then we moved over to the green space (Ken, still can't figure out how you know we were there, but please keep the place to yourself :)), Sharon set up the mat after S offered water to the tree that sheltered us--a gift. So...okay...no ants...we thought. I don't want to talk about how Or. used a stick and dug so deep he dug into an ant nest and we had to shift! Argh!
Anyways...
Started talking, talked with RM some stuff, then S and I ran amongst the trees, came back, kinda crouched on all fours, and howled. I didn't give a full-out howl--would've deafened Or. and R. *grins!* After talking for a bit again, I gave a low howl, and S joined in, in which the two males then, covered their ears again. :D
Can't really remembered what we spoke about, but we played with sticks and wooden...staffs? Lol. S, *you* started it from 2 weeks ago! :P We had a stick fight, poking Or. (I still haven't assassinated you for all the proddings, cub). And then...somewhere down the road, all of us ganged up against Or., surrounding him, and he defended himself with only a pathetic twig, breaking some branches off and stuff. Lol.
Okay...one fun part here. Or. always greets me online or in text with the word/action: *prod*. I got so annoyed I threatened to assassinate him. But when he poked my arm there, I growled at him, and we almost fought. It's like...we were sitting down, him beside me. The rest were kinda just standing around, talking. He poked me, I rolled onto all fours and growled at him, teeth barred and eyes narrowed. I almost snapped at his face.
He did the same, going onto fours and growling at me, before I decided not to get into a fight with the kid. We made peace.
Started stick-fighting again, then Ken called me: "I'm (standing) behind you," he said. Pengz. So not funny to freak people out like that lor. Lol. But yes, glad to have you with us, koach.
So...we've got two dragons now. *ponders* You and Or. didn't seem to talk much, Ken. Age gap? Yikes. *worries* Um...if the meeting with the 'kins was too...shocking, my apologies. Heh. Didn't know how to smooth things over cuz I ain't no socialite. But I hope you learnt something about yourself...sorry about the headache, too. I guess having so many of us crowding in one place grates on those who are more empathic.
Nat. came soon after that. She's a white tiger, RM's age. Pretty hyper kid. Friendly as well. She shared her experiences with us, and S asked me to do the same.
We all became kinda restless, RM especially, so she left first. RM, my apologies for your boredom. Didn't mean it.
Sparred with Ken. Dang! I still can't believe the takedown you did! Sharon was telling me: "Yeah. That was a shocker. One minute you were standing, next you were on the ground, him over you." Pengz. Real shocker, yes.
But I guess I want to thank you, cuz I've been slacking somewhat in my personal training after I quit taekwondo again. I trained up for a month or so, then slacked. Sparring with you and seeing the speed and stuff makes me understand something I still can't grasp, but know that I'm going to train hard now. *nods* So, thanks, koach. Will spar with you again when we get the chance, but no, I still can't reach that branch cuz I'm too short! Lol. I'll do a jumping kick one day to reach it, when I train enough.
Gotta go buy tennis balls now. Dang!
We went off at around 5 plus...went to S's husband's shop again to hang out for about 15 minutes. Ken, Sharon, Or. and I went to grab a bite, where Or. drove me wacked again. :s And then, he asked me about reality isomorphism cuz I was telling him about it last night. Sharon, lol. Sorry lah. I told him to remind me about it one mah.
And dang! I forgot what I wanted to say after my sis disturbed me. *rolls eyes* Oh yeah, Ken, for the abs. and triceps strengthening, what stuff should I do? You said half-squats for the thighs, right?
A pretty good day. I had fun, had some relaxation, had some running, had one brief shift.
Oh, I can't believe I'm turning into the communication hub for this whole pack! I mean...everyone relied on me today to gather all the rest! *growls in half-mock frustration* S texted me; Or. texted me; I texted R and he replied to me; and Ken...haha. So I was joking that I was a communications student, mah. :P
R commented (or was it Or.?) that ever since I found this pack, it seems as if the Otherkin population just exploded, what with the number of people I've brought in. Lol. And now...communication hub. :(
I'm a happy wolf.