Blog Description

Gilael Shadowsong

About Me

Wolf, eagle, possible dragon Of darkness, of shadows, of juxtaposition of peace and chaos

Wish List

= Nokia 6280 or Nokia 6233 by December*
= A new pair of rimless glasses
= 2 to 3 more pairs of jeans*
= Lucifer arc
= Sandman volumes 7-10
= Sarah Brightman or Loreena McKennitt's CDs

Places to go

My Wishlist
My fanfictions
Otherkin.net
My sketches and wallpapers
My Witches' Voice profile
Strange Maps
Squid

Archives

02/01/2004 - 03/01/2004 03/01/2004 - 04/01/2004 04/01/2004 - 05/01/2004 05/01/2004 - 06/01/2004 06/01/2004 - 07/01/2004 07/01/2004 - 08/01/2004 08/01/2004 - 09/01/2004 09/01/2004 - 10/01/2004 10/01/2004 - 11/01/2004 11/01/2004 - 12/01/2004 12/01/2004 - 01/01/2005 01/01/2005 - 02/01/2005 02/01/2005 - 03/01/2005 03/01/2005 - 04/01/2005 04/01/2005 - 05/01/2005 05/01/2005 - 06/01/2005 06/01/2005 - 07/01/2005 07/01/2005 - 08/01/2005 08/01/2005 - 09/01/2005 09/01/2005 - 10/01/2005 10/01/2005 - 11/01/2005 11/01/2005 - 12/01/2005 12/01/2005 - 01/01/2006 01/01/2006 - 02/01/2006 02/01/2006 - 03/01/2006 03/01/2006 - 04/01/2006 04/01/2006 - 05/01/2006 05/01/2006 - 06/01/2006 06/01/2006 - 07/01/2006 07/01/2006 - 08/01/2006 08/01/2006 - 09/01/2006 09/01/2006 - 10/01/2006 10/01/2006 - 11/01/2006 11/01/2006 - 12/01/2006 12/01/2006 - 01/01/2007 01/01/2007 - 02/01/2007 02/01/2007 - 03/01/2007 03/01/2007 - 04/01/2007 04/01/2007 - 05/01/2007 05/01/2007 - 06/01/2007

Tagboard


Credits

Skin by: sixseven
Powered by: blogger


Tuesday, October 12, 2004

Lol. Or. cracks me up.

I was very depressed and down after work. I mean...the people are okay. I just don't like taking orders from the boss. Actually, I don't like taking orders from ANYONE, and the fact that I've got to listen to the boss pisses me off. It seriously depressed me so much I came home and just...bleah!

Then, Or. clicked on me. We talked, stopped for some time, and started again. Then, we played minesweeper flags and talked simultaneously. Boy, the kid is really brilliant. Lol. I really admire his intellectual prowess. He should've gone to a much better school. I suspect his IQ might be around the 150 or 160 region, maybe higher. Mine ranges only around 103.

And then, he was joking and all, making me laugh, and some of the depressed feelings go away. Of course listening to Evanescence helped a lot--love the pounding music and depressed lyrics.

Halfway through our conversation, he suddenly said that he wouldn't lie to a packmate (he was trying to help me through Minesweeper, the lil' arse. Lol). I asked if I was even part of the pack, and he said he has already considered me as such. It touches me greatly, this simple statement. I've only met this kid once, but talk to him almost online everynight. He's a sincere kid. Very smart, not the most "normal" by society's standards, but perfectly fine with me.

Gawd. He just made me laugh. Lol. I'm gonna pounce on him and play-tackle him the next time we meet. Of course, I might just crush him with my weight. O_o Yikes.


Casey blogged at 7:59 PM