Blog Description

Gilael Shadowsong

About Me

Wolf, eagle, possible dragon Of darkness, of shadows, of juxtaposition of peace and chaos

Wish List

= Nokia 6280 or Nokia 6233 by December*
= A new pair of rimless glasses
= 2 to 3 more pairs of jeans*
= Lucifer arc
= Sandman volumes 7-10
= Sarah Brightman or Loreena McKennitt's CDs

Places to go

My Wishlist
My fanfictions
Otherkin.net
My sketches and wallpapers
My Witches' Voice profile
Strange Maps
Squid

Archives

02/01/2004 - 03/01/2004 03/01/2004 - 04/01/2004 04/01/2004 - 05/01/2004 05/01/2004 - 06/01/2004 06/01/2004 - 07/01/2004 07/01/2004 - 08/01/2004 08/01/2004 - 09/01/2004 09/01/2004 - 10/01/2004 10/01/2004 - 11/01/2004 11/01/2004 - 12/01/2004 12/01/2004 - 01/01/2005 01/01/2005 - 02/01/2005 02/01/2005 - 03/01/2005 03/01/2005 - 04/01/2005 04/01/2005 - 05/01/2005 05/01/2005 - 06/01/2005 06/01/2005 - 07/01/2005 07/01/2005 - 08/01/2005 08/01/2005 - 09/01/2005 09/01/2005 - 10/01/2005 10/01/2005 - 11/01/2005 11/01/2005 - 12/01/2005 12/01/2005 - 01/01/2006 01/01/2006 - 02/01/2006 02/01/2006 - 03/01/2006 03/01/2006 - 04/01/2006 04/01/2006 - 05/01/2006 05/01/2006 - 06/01/2006 06/01/2006 - 07/01/2006 07/01/2006 - 08/01/2006 08/01/2006 - 09/01/2006 09/01/2006 - 10/01/2006 10/01/2006 - 11/01/2006 11/01/2006 - 12/01/2006 12/01/2006 - 01/01/2007 01/01/2007 - 02/01/2007 02/01/2007 - 03/01/2007 03/01/2007 - 04/01/2007 04/01/2007 - 05/01/2007 05/01/2007 - 06/01/2007

Tagboard


Credits

Skin by: sixseven
Powered by: blogger


Monday, October 18, 2004

I was right. Doing the night shift is better for me: I don't feel so moroose or depressed. However, it's only the first time I'm doing a night shift, so I'll have to see (next week) whether I feel the same way still.

Weird. Tonight's really the night for ear-piercing or something. Out of 10 people who came, at least 7 asked for ear-piercing. Heh. Weird. Okay...I hope I get to practice it on guys soon. :P Now...what have I learnt so far?

1. How to clasp the hook onto leather straps;
2. Cutting silver-polishing cloth (uh...);
3. Writing on rice grains and spaghetti;
4. Making the rice pendants/spaghetti necklace thingy...;
5. Ear-/nose-piercing

Uncle still haven't showed me the henna tattooing (but using real tattoo ink)...dunno if they're doing that. Aunty okay lah...always there to teach me or to talk. I just listen and nod and nod. Lol. A's actually pretty cool, and TH...haven't really got a proper shift with her yet. So...

(Oh, note: we call the boss and lady boss "uncle" and "aunty." Haha.)

I still don't really like the work. But I don't hate it that much...only thing is: the 'that much' isn't really a lot less. Heh.

Have my shift tomorrow morning at 10am. Heh. Drinking coffee now so I can sleep later. :)

Today's my fourth day at that NSEWT place but it feels like I've been there for a long time. I feel so ancient and so old, and gotta constantly remind myself that I'm new there. Heh.

Managed to watch 15 minutes of Batman Beyond's "Once Burned" today. Sharon (Tay)!!! Mwuahaha...remember the all-too-sexy Terry McGinnis?! I saw him with Ten today! Of the Royal Flush Gang. :P I'm so hyped-up now. *does the robot* Go Terry, go Terry. :D

Totally laughed my head off at the convo. Terry and Bruce had. :P

Terry: She (Ten) meant it. I could see it on her face.
Bruce: Ah...to be young again. *pause* And guillible.
Terry: *makes a face and rolls eyes*

*grins*

Now I wanna start writing about Batman again. :) I miss my longtime friend and mentor... :(


Casey blogged at 10:31 PM