Blog Description

Gilael Shadowsong

About Me

Wolf, eagle, possible dragon Of darkness, of shadows, of juxtaposition of peace and chaos

Wish List

= Nokia 6280 or Nokia 6233 by December*
= A new pair of rimless glasses
= 2 to 3 more pairs of jeans*
= Lucifer arc
= Sandman volumes 7-10
= Sarah Brightman or Loreena McKennitt's CDs

Places to go

My Wishlist
My fanfictions
Otherkin.net
My sketches and wallpapers
My Witches' Voice profile
Strange Maps
Squid

Archives

02/01/2004 - 03/01/2004 03/01/2004 - 04/01/2004 04/01/2004 - 05/01/2004 05/01/2004 - 06/01/2004 06/01/2004 - 07/01/2004 07/01/2004 - 08/01/2004 08/01/2004 - 09/01/2004 09/01/2004 - 10/01/2004 10/01/2004 - 11/01/2004 11/01/2004 - 12/01/2004 12/01/2004 - 01/01/2005 01/01/2005 - 02/01/2005 02/01/2005 - 03/01/2005 03/01/2005 - 04/01/2005 04/01/2005 - 05/01/2005 05/01/2005 - 06/01/2005 06/01/2005 - 07/01/2005 07/01/2005 - 08/01/2005 08/01/2005 - 09/01/2005 09/01/2005 - 10/01/2005 10/01/2005 - 11/01/2005 11/01/2005 - 12/01/2005 12/01/2005 - 01/01/2006 01/01/2006 - 02/01/2006 02/01/2006 - 03/01/2006 03/01/2006 - 04/01/2006 04/01/2006 - 05/01/2006 05/01/2006 - 06/01/2006 06/01/2006 - 07/01/2006 07/01/2006 - 08/01/2006 08/01/2006 - 09/01/2006 09/01/2006 - 10/01/2006 10/01/2006 - 11/01/2006 11/01/2006 - 12/01/2006 12/01/2006 - 01/01/2007 01/01/2007 - 02/01/2007 02/01/2007 - 03/01/2007 03/01/2007 - 04/01/2007 04/01/2007 - 05/01/2007 05/01/2007 - 06/01/2007

Tagboard


Credits

Skin by: sixseven
Powered by: blogger


Sunday, October 24, 2004

I swear if I had to work one more day in the NSEWT shop, I'll go wacked.

Too small. Too small.

I've gone up another level, my skills. Heh. I can now give proper ear care. Yey...

Dunno why. Today's like the ear-care day or something. A was just sitting there and doing her stuff most of the time, and I just gave ear-care after ear-care, calling for her only when I couldn't poke the hole through.

Pengs.

Reading Orca's blog made me have a realization on something.

Choice is a point in-between nihilism and human emotions. However, if there is nihilism, then feelings and human emotions are negligible, because there are no such things as feelings. If so, everything is arbitrary--there is no truth/untruth, good/evil, right/wrong etc.

And, if everything is arbitrary, nihilism occurs because there is no value for anything at all. This, in no value, the greatest value is created.

And confusion is created, cuz I'm confusing myself further.

*raises brows* Or is it because I'm tired after work?

I went to the pharmacy to ask on the pills and hysterectomy again. Pills...the doc there said that it might cause cancer. Hysterectomy...definitely lead to bone brittleness, lifelong dependance on hormonal pills, wrinkles etc. etc.

Am I scared?

Not really. But I'll take Ysi's advice first, and go for the pills first. Going to the polyclinic either Wednesday or Friday next week for further advice.

I'm finally taking active steps to stopping this damned thing.

I need sleep. I need a break.

Ain't gettin' either.

Okay. That's it. I'm officially obsessed with Dream.


Casey blogged at 6:21 PM