Blog Description

Gilael Shadowsong

About Me

Wolf, eagle, possible dragon Of darkness, of shadows, of juxtaposition of peace and chaos

Wish List

= Nokia 6280 or Nokia 6233 by December*
= A new pair of rimless glasses
= 2 to 3 more pairs of jeans*
= Lucifer arc
= Sandman volumes 7-10
= Sarah Brightman or Loreena McKennitt's CDs

Places to go

My Wishlist
My fanfictions
Otherkin.net
My sketches and wallpapers
My Witches' Voice profile
Strange Maps
Squid

Archives

02/01/2004 - 03/01/2004 03/01/2004 - 04/01/2004 04/01/2004 - 05/01/2004 05/01/2004 - 06/01/2004 06/01/2004 - 07/01/2004 07/01/2004 - 08/01/2004 08/01/2004 - 09/01/2004 09/01/2004 - 10/01/2004 10/01/2004 - 11/01/2004 11/01/2004 - 12/01/2004 12/01/2004 - 01/01/2005 01/01/2005 - 02/01/2005 02/01/2005 - 03/01/2005 03/01/2005 - 04/01/2005 04/01/2005 - 05/01/2005 05/01/2005 - 06/01/2005 06/01/2005 - 07/01/2005 07/01/2005 - 08/01/2005 08/01/2005 - 09/01/2005 09/01/2005 - 10/01/2005 10/01/2005 - 11/01/2005 11/01/2005 - 12/01/2005 12/01/2005 - 01/01/2006 01/01/2006 - 02/01/2006 02/01/2006 - 03/01/2006 03/01/2006 - 04/01/2006 04/01/2006 - 05/01/2006 05/01/2006 - 06/01/2006 06/01/2006 - 07/01/2006 07/01/2006 - 08/01/2006 08/01/2006 - 09/01/2006 09/01/2006 - 10/01/2006 10/01/2006 - 11/01/2006 11/01/2006 - 12/01/2006 12/01/2006 - 01/01/2007 01/01/2007 - 02/01/2007 02/01/2007 - 03/01/2007 03/01/2007 - 04/01/2007 04/01/2007 - 05/01/2007 05/01/2007 - 06/01/2007

Tagboard


Credits

Skin by: sixseven
Powered by: blogger


Wednesday, October 13, 2004

I just figured out: it ain't the work, nor the customer interactions that drive me wacked, but the staff-interaction and cramped workspace.

Anyone who ever patronized NSEWT before will know that it's a fucking small space where everyone cramps with everyone else. And then, the boss and the staff keep talking and talking...man! Why can't they just train me, and then LEAVE ME ALONE to run the fucking shop?

I initially thought it was work, and human interaction making me depressed. But nope. I've worked before (most recent one being a sales promoter for toys) without feeling cramped or depressed, mainly because the boss isn't there at all, and us promoters are left there to work as we will. I deal pretty well with the customers and other staff members (2 other promoters, about 6 other staff from Bestway).

And the space! Grr...around 3 meters by 2 meters? What kind of fucking space is that for anyone to work with? Okay, so maybe I'm more particular about space cuz I'm slightly claustrophobic. I can usually deal with it. Just not to this extent. And then, I'm a wolf and eagle. Need space to run, to fly. :s

*sighs* Okay, enough about fucking work. I'm making myself depressed all over again.

Told Saber something about my eagle-phenotype. My wolf one's pretty established and on the surface already, but the eagle one confuses me.

I've rarely had very impactful and obvious mind-shifts into eagle form when I'm awake. Most of my eagle-shifts are dream-shifts, unlike my wolf-phenotype, where the shifts are mostly mind-shifts.

In 8 of 10 of the eagle dream-shifts, I recall myself only being a human with wings (can't remember the color and type of feathers), kinda like Archangel. Not an angel/elf (that's Sharon), but like either a) a human with wings, or b) a human stuck between shifts, not being able to fully become either.

And then in those dreams, I've never been able to fly very high. Not even as high as a small bird can. There was fear, and also, even with the greatest exertion, nope, the wings wouldn't take me higher.

Saber came up with the possibility that it's because I'm still new on this path...a fledgling, if you will. So, as I progress more upon my path of spirituality and greater awakening, I might come to my full form as a mature eagle.

I sure hope so.


Casey blogged at 9:51 AM