Blog Description

Gilael Shadowsong

About Me

Wolf, eagle, possible dragon Of darkness, of shadows, of juxtaposition of peace and chaos

Wish List

= Nokia 6280 or Nokia 6233 by December*
= A new pair of rimless glasses
= 2 to 3 more pairs of jeans*
= Lucifer arc
= Sandman volumes 7-10
= Sarah Brightman or Loreena McKennitt's CDs

Places to go

My Wishlist
My fanfictions
Otherkin.net
My sketches and wallpapers
My Witches' Voice profile
Strange Maps
Squid

Archives

02/01/2004 - 03/01/2004 03/01/2004 - 04/01/2004 04/01/2004 - 05/01/2004 05/01/2004 - 06/01/2004 06/01/2004 - 07/01/2004 07/01/2004 - 08/01/2004 08/01/2004 - 09/01/2004 09/01/2004 - 10/01/2004 10/01/2004 - 11/01/2004 11/01/2004 - 12/01/2004 12/01/2004 - 01/01/2005 01/01/2005 - 02/01/2005 02/01/2005 - 03/01/2005 03/01/2005 - 04/01/2005 04/01/2005 - 05/01/2005 05/01/2005 - 06/01/2005 06/01/2005 - 07/01/2005 07/01/2005 - 08/01/2005 08/01/2005 - 09/01/2005 09/01/2005 - 10/01/2005 10/01/2005 - 11/01/2005 11/01/2005 - 12/01/2005 12/01/2005 - 01/01/2006 01/01/2006 - 02/01/2006 02/01/2006 - 03/01/2006 03/01/2006 - 04/01/2006 04/01/2006 - 05/01/2006 05/01/2006 - 06/01/2006 06/01/2006 - 07/01/2006 07/01/2006 - 08/01/2006 08/01/2006 - 09/01/2006 09/01/2006 - 10/01/2006 10/01/2006 - 11/01/2006 11/01/2006 - 12/01/2006 12/01/2006 - 01/01/2007 01/01/2007 - 02/01/2007 02/01/2007 - 03/01/2007 03/01/2007 - 04/01/2007 04/01/2007 - 05/01/2007 05/01/2007 - 06/01/2007

Tagboard


Credits

Skin by: sixseven
Powered by: blogger


Thursday, October 21, 2004

I decided to take a walk at the park below my house, to clear my head.

Instead, now that I've returned, I feel exhausted, heavy, as if I've taken a long journey in a realm that was not my own.

The following will not make sense. Don't try to make sense of it, because even I, can't.

#####

I walked. I saw two cockroaches.

My feet took me on paths made by men. Nature graced its sides.

I felt the trees, the shrubs, calling out to me. I tried to listen, but they spoke no words.

Did I need words to listen?

I continued on.

Passed two insects. Looked up at the moon. It's dim tonight. Covered by a thich layer of clouds.

I loved it. Why?

Mysterious?

My feet walked on.

Passed a black cat which ignored me as a passing stranger. Or perhaps I didn't exist to it.

Passed one more roach.

The night: it brings solace. Why?

It hides me? Why do I want to hide?

Fear. Why fear?

Don't know. Why? Why? Why?

Stop asking why.

I see people. Indians. A group of three.

Mind alert. Danger.

Why danger?

Don't know. Senses buzzing.

Continue walking.

Fear them. Why'd I fear them?

Getting attacked? Raped?

No one behind me. Wait. Something just passed; I turned. The feeling's gone. Ignore it.

Passed another cat. This one grey-white. Alert. Watched me till I passed.

I want to continue walking. Forever? No, not forever.

To where? To the edge of the world? What will I find there?

I thought the world was round.

No, the earth is round. The world...there's an inn there, right?

Dream's there? No, he's not there.

I'm walking somewhere. Face staring at ground. Walked many rounds already, but I see things like they're new.

Walking in someone's realm. Whose?

Keep cracking my toes when I come to the slope. Hate that. Why?

Habit. So what?

Lack of control. Hate it.

Why? It feels good. Habit does.

If the body just goes along with basic feelings to feel good, need there be sentience?

Then everyone can conform.

Why does everyone want to conform? Nature wants us to?

Entropy?

But if we conform, which is the standard? Too many. Confusing.

Saw another roach. More insects. Stopped counting.

Nearing the end of my allocated time. One more round.

Danger. Fear. Why?

The Hecatae? The One who is Three? The We who are They?

The Kindly Ones? No, not kindly.

I thought I saw Dream. There. Was I walking in his realm?

No, not him. No one there.

Destiny? Is he as bound to his fate as all of us is?

Why then will Destiny choose a human face?

More questions. Why?

Don't know.

Lost many thoughts. Head feels heavy.

Pain in right arm. Why pain? Why feel?

Why different feelings? Where do they come from? The brain.

Then why different?

Perspective?

Why pain? Nerves are just nerves. Pain is a feeling.

No pain; all same feelings.

Right?

Coming to the end of my walk.

Mind coming back. Head feels heavy. Walked a long way.

Whose realm? I don't know.


Casey blogged at 10:31 PM