Blog Description

Gilael Shadowsong

About Me

Wolf, eagle, possible dragon Of darkness, of shadows, of juxtaposition of peace and chaos

Wish List

= Nokia 6280 or Nokia 6233 by December*
= A new pair of rimless glasses
= 2 to 3 more pairs of jeans*
= Lucifer arc
= Sandman volumes 7-10
= Sarah Brightman or Loreena McKennitt's CDs

Places to go

My Wishlist
My fanfictions
Otherkin.net
My sketches and wallpapers
My Witches' Voice profile
Strange Maps
Squid

Archives

02/01/2004 - 03/01/2004 03/01/2004 - 04/01/2004 04/01/2004 - 05/01/2004 05/01/2004 - 06/01/2004 06/01/2004 - 07/01/2004 07/01/2004 - 08/01/2004 08/01/2004 - 09/01/2004 09/01/2004 - 10/01/2004 10/01/2004 - 11/01/2004 11/01/2004 - 12/01/2004 12/01/2004 - 01/01/2005 01/01/2005 - 02/01/2005 02/01/2005 - 03/01/2005 03/01/2005 - 04/01/2005 04/01/2005 - 05/01/2005 05/01/2005 - 06/01/2005 06/01/2005 - 07/01/2005 07/01/2005 - 08/01/2005 08/01/2005 - 09/01/2005 09/01/2005 - 10/01/2005 10/01/2005 - 11/01/2005 11/01/2005 - 12/01/2005 12/01/2005 - 01/01/2006 01/01/2006 - 02/01/2006 02/01/2006 - 03/01/2006 03/01/2006 - 04/01/2006 04/01/2006 - 05/01/2006 05/01/2006 - 06/01/2006 06/01/2006 - 07/01/2006 07/01/2006 - 08/01/2006 08/01/2006 - 09/01/2006 09/01/2006 - 10/01/2006 10/01/2006 - 11/01/2006 11/01/2006 - 12/01/2006 12/01/2006 - 01/01/2007 01/01/2007 - 02/01/2007 02/01/2007 - 03/01/2007 03/01/2007 - 04/01/2007 04/01/2007 - 05/01/2007 05/01/2007 - 06/01/2007

Tagboard


Credits

Skin by: sixseven
Powered by: blogger


Sunday, October 17, 2004

Hm...weird. My work schedule is from 5 to 10pm tomorrow, and I don't feel as much trepidation as I thought I'd feel. I've got a suspicion it's because the better part of it is in the night, and for me, darkness is my source of strength. Most things I hate in the daytime and can't do, or do with the most extreme of strength, I can frequently do at night.

They don't even have to be done in secret, out of sight of other people. It just has to be NIGHT.
I'll give it a try for tomorrow night, and the next time I have a night schedule, which is one of the remaining days but I can't remember which. If I feel a lot better, and don't have to brood so much to create some sort of personal space for myself, then I'll request more evening-night shifts...of course, not too many, 'cause I need my space and my rest drawn from solitude in the darkness, too...

Anyways...

Halfway through page one of one of my short stories. Kinda stuck. Stupid character wouldn't merged with me...not yet, at least. I guess TTT--things take time. Perhaps Eternity needs some time to understand me and get used to me, which means I've gotta open myself up to him/her first. Okay...I can do that.

I feel so random right now...can't think of solid things to say. Hm...

Okay, so I really wanna get "Thru the eyes...of my brother" from Amazon.com and keep forgetting to tell Shirley about it. Heh. It's the last one in stock. I've gotta get it! Mark Thunderwolf's flute music are beautiful. I wonder if he's a medicine man. Nevertheless, regardless of that, I love his music. So...tomorrow. I've searched through all possible music stores in S'pore, large and small, and everyone just goes, "Huh?" when I ask about Mark Thunderwolf. Heh.

Feel like writing drabbles but they take up too little space. 100 words for each drabble? That's murder for a writer...that's like a summary. *rolls eyes*

Righto. Stopping the mindless ramblings till I've got more substantial stuff to say...


Casey blogged at 4:50 PM