Blog Description

Gilael Shadowsong

About Me

Wolf, eagle, possible dragon Of darkness, of shadows, of juxtaposition of peace and chaos

Wish List

= Nokia 6280 or Nokia 6233 by December*
= A new pair of rimless glasses
= 2 to 3 more pairs of jeans*
= Lucifer arc
= Sandman volumes 7-10
= Sarah Brightman or Loreena McKennitt's CDs

Places to go

My Wishlist
My fanfictions
Otherkin.net
My sketches and wallpapers
My Witches' Voice profile
Strange Maps
Squid

Archives

02/01/2004 - 03/01/2004 03/01/2004 - 04/01/2004 04/01/2004 - 05/01/2004 05/01/2004 - 06/01/2004 06/01/2004 - 07/01/2004 07/01/2004 - 08/01/2004 08/01/2004 - 09/01/2004 09/01/2004 - 10/01/2004 10/01/2004 - 11/01/2004 11/01/2004 - 12/01/2004 12/01/2004 - 01/01/2005 01/01/2005 - 02/01/2005 02/01/2005 - 03/01/2005 03/01/2005 - 04/01/2005 04/01/2005 - 05/01/2005 05/01/2005 - 06/01/2005 06/01/2005 - 07/01/2005 07/01/2005 - 08/01/2005 08/01/2005 - 09/01/2005 09/01/2005 - 10/01/2005 10/01/2005 - 11/01/2005 11/01/2005 - 12/01/2005 12/01/2005 - 01/01/2006 01/01/2006 - 02/01/2006 02/01/2006 - 03/01/2006 03/01/2006 - 04/01/2006 04/01/2006 - 05/01/2006 05/01/2006 - 06/01/2006 06/01/2006 - 07/01/2006 07/01/2006 - 08/01/2006 08/01/2006 - 09/01/2006 09/01/2006 - 10/01/2006 10/01/2006 - 11/01/2006 11/01/2006 - 12/01/2006 12/01/2006 - 01/01/2007 01/01/2007 - 02/01/2007 02/01/2007 - 03/01/2007 03/01/2007 - 04/01/2007 04/01/2007 - 05/01/2007 05/01/2007 - 06/01/2007

Tagboard


Credits

Skin by: sixseven
Powered by: blogger


Wednesday, October 06, 2004

Hm...I feel so prepared, yet unprepared for BMR. I mean...I've read through *almost* the whole fuckin' Stewart book. I've gone through the hints Mr. Toh gave us first, before re-reading through the ones he left blank.

I *should* be able to answer most stuff if given enough time to think. And that's where the problem comes in--I take too much time to think up a BMR answer, and thus, it's revealed to me that I'm not as familiar with all the concepts as I thought I was.

It should be: *snap!* I got the answer.

Or else: *snap!* I have many answers and the only reason why I'm taking longer is to choose
the best one and the best way to answer any particular question.

But no, it's *snap, snap, snap, snap etc.* and then the answer comes. *rolls eyes*

More studying today, then...though I can't bring myself to actually do it. Heh.

Orca really drove me nuts last night. He suddenly suggested us (me and him) give random facts from what we were studying to each other--revision. So...he blabbed chemistry stuff at me; and I gave him BMR facts that made him go O_o. But it did kinda help me revise, so...thanks, kid. ;)

From random studies fact, it turned to random quotes. *rolls eyes* I can't believe how intelligent the kid is, even though he ain't from too good a high school. But intelligence has never been measured by academic results, not in my eyes. And this kid...too stiffled in Singapore.

Talked to Taxi for a bit last night. Yes! He finally got his net connection back. *grins* Missed the dude. He had to sacrifice his mobile, though, but ah, heck, I'll have him back online anytime. :) There, now, I said I missed you. You happy? you bug's ass. :P

So, now, talking to James and Orca. James's a real nice guy, sweet kid; I like his sister too. Hope she's doing fine.

And Orca just prodded me again. O_o If he's going to drive me as wacked as I was yesterday night...not good, not good. Lol.


Casey blogged at 9:21 AM