Blog Description

Gilael Shadowsong

About Me

Wolf, eagle, possible dragon Of darkness, of shadows, of juxtaposition of peace and chaos

Wish List

= Nokia 6280 or Nokia 6233 by December*
= A new pair of rimless glasses
= 2 to 3 more pairs of jeans*
= Lucifer arc
= Sandman volumes 7-10
= Sarah Brightman or Loreena McKennitt's CDs

Places to go

My Wishlist
My fanfictions
Otherkin.net
My sketches and wallpapers
My Witches' Voice profile
Strange Maps
Squid

Archives

02/01/2004 - 03/01/2004 03/01/2004 - 04/01/2004 04/01/2004 - 05/01/2004 05/01/2004 - 06/01/2004 06/01/2004 - 07/01/2004 07/01/2004 - 08/01/2004 08/01/2004 - 09/01/2004 09/01/2004 - 10/01/2004 10/01/2004 - 11/01/2004 11/01/2004 - 12/01/2004 12/01/2004 - 01/01/2005 01/01/2005 - 02/01/2005 02/01/2005 - 03/01/2005 03/01/2005 - 04/01/2005 04/01/2005 - 05/01/2005 05/01/2005 - 06/01/2005 06/01/2005 - 07/01/2005 07/01/2005 - 08/01/2005 08/01/2005 - 09/01/2005 09/01/2005 - 10/01/2005 10/01/2005 - 11/01/2005 11/01/2005 - 12/01/2005 12/01/2005 - 01/01/2006 01/01/2006 - 02/01/2006 02/01/2006 - 03/01/2006 03/01/2006 - 04/01/2006 04/01/2006 - 05/01/2006 05/01/2006 - 06/01/2006 06/01/2006 - 07/01/2006 07/01/2006 - 08/01/2006 08/01/2006 - 09/01/2006 09/01/2006 - 10/01/2006 10/01/2006 - 11/01/2006 11/01/2006 - 12/01/2006 12/01/2006 - 01/01/2007 01/01/2007 - 02/01/2007 02/01/2007 - 03/01/2007 03/01/2007 - 04/01/2007 04/01/2007 - 05/01/2007 05/01/2007 - 06/01/2007

Tagboard


Credits

Skin by: sixseven
Powered by: blogger


Tuesday, October 19, 2004

Hm, well...going to work in an hour. It's a gloomy day today--stormed at 3am. I woke up when it was thundering and flashing lightning and couldn't get back to sleep for a while cuz other than darkness, chaos (i.e. the storm, especially if it's a thunderstorm) gives me strength. So I was almost buzzing with energy, and just laid there in bed, feeling the chilly wind, the claps of thunder, the bright flashes of lightning, and they were beautiful.

Woke up to more gloom, which cheered me up a little. :) At least I've got it to accompany me through work today; hope the sun doesn't come up to burn the clouds away. Heh.

Craving for a certain kind of snack. Don't know the name, but will go check it out later. Hm...work until 1pm with Aunty, and then A will come. Yey...I'll busy myself with wiping the dust off the showcases, and then polishing the silver. Don't feel like talking much, or even listening, today.

Going to the bungee jump thing with Hendra next month, after his A's. Going to sign up for the skydiving thing next year, and *early* cuz we both missed this year's signing up. Heh. I refuse to tell dad about it, or he'll harp on about how I may have died before even reaching the ground. Yeah, valid, I know. But heck, life is short. And--no, wait...I'm getting started on life again. No way, or else this post will like...reach an essay-length...

But come to think of it, maybe I should start a blog and post all my philosophical ramblings there--the ones that got me into trouble: is there wrong or right?; truth and untruth; life; darkness and light. Can't believe I actually posted those into the philly forum and started debating with everyone else on those stuff. Should dig my posts out sometimes.

Don't feel like being home to face my dad. He's pressurizing me again on whether I still want the fuckin' piano or not. Heh. And this has been a sore point between us for 2 years. I need my damned grade 6 theory to go into a diploma, and I fuckin' failed by 6 marks. Way to go, Case. I dunno if I'm able to remember all the theory stuff...fuck, might as well pop over to Christophori and buy the theory papers to work on again. At least I'll get more practice, and at the very least, I've already got my darn grade 8 in practical.

*looks up* Didn't intend for this post to be so long. Wonder what went wrong to cause all the rablings. *smirks*

Terry and Bruce were keeping me up for like 2 hours last night. Okay, actually, Terry and I were making peace. Bruce just stood there (I felt his presence, but dunno if it's in the Batman: TAS timeline, or the one of BB) silently, watching us. I'd forgiven Terry long ago for taking the mantle...heck, he even makes a pretty good Batman. But I've never told him that, and well...this was a good chance to.

And then he had to become a muse, feeding me with the urge to write something about the BB timeline...and they both left me wondering what the hell I'm gonna write about. The story of "From whence the rivers come" by Thomas E. White, a writer (still?) on ff.net kept popping into my head. It's one of the most excellent works I've ever read, and even after 4 years, I still remember the thing in detail.

Of course, there's also E. Kelly's works...

Righto. I'll stop this blabberings for now, and see what ensues throughout the day for an even more rambling post at night. Heh.


Casey blogged at 9:07 AM