Blog Description

Gilael Shadowsong

About Me

Wolf, eagle, possible dragon Of darkness, of shadows, of juxtaposition of peace and chaos

Wish List

= Nokia 6280 or Nokia 6233 by December*
= A new pair of rimless glasses
= 2 to 3 more pairs of jeans*
= Lucifer arc
= Sandman volumes 7-10
= Sarah Brightman or Loreena McKennitt's CDs

Places to go

My Wishlist
My fanfictions
Otherkin.net
My sketches and wallpapers
My Witches' Voice profile
Strange Maps
Squid

Archives

02/01/2004 - 03/01/2004 03/01/2004 - 04/01/2004 04/01/2004 - 05/01/2004 05/01/2004 - 06/01/2004 06/01/2004 - 07/01/2004 07/01/2004 - 08/01/2004 08/01/2004 - 09/01/2004 09/01/2004 - 10/01/2004 10/01/2004 - 11/01/2004 11/01/2004 - 12/01/2004 12/01/2004 - 01/01/2005 01/01/2005 - 02/01/2005 02/01/2005 - 03/01/2005 03/01/2005 - 04/01/2005 04/01/2005 - 05/01/2005 05/01/2005 - 06/01/2005 06/01/2005 - 07/01/2005 07/01/2005 - 08/01/2005 08/01/2005 - 09/01/2005 09/01/2005 - 10/01/2005 10/01/2005 - 11/01/2005 11/01/2005 - 12/01/2005 12/01/2005 - 01/01/2006 01/01/2006 - 02/01/2006 02/01/2006 - 03/01/2006 03/01/2006 - 04/01/2006 04/01/2006 - 05/01/2006 05/01/2006 - 06/01/2006 06/01/2006 - 07/01/2006 07/01/2006 - 08/01/2006 08/01/2006 - 09/01/2006 09/01/2006 - 10/01/2006 10/01/2006 - 11/01/2006 11/01/2006 - 12/01/2006 12/01/2006 - 01/01/2007 01/01/2007 - 02/01/2007 02/01/2007 - 03/01/2007 03/01/2007 - 04/01/2007 04/01/2007 - 05/01/2007 05/01/2007 - 06/01/2007

Tagboard


Credits

Skin by: sixseven
Powered by: blogger


Thursday, October 28, 2004

Had a talk with Batman--Bruce Wayne, actually--two nights ago, on a gift for Dream. I was going wacked thinking of what gift I could give Dream...since, technically, he could have anything he wanted just by being in the Dreaming.

"What holds the most meaning for *you*?"

Then it hit me.

Simplicity.

And bam! I got the simplest, yet one of the most appreciative gestures I could do. I'll need a few days to get stuff in order. And I haven't been talking to Dream lately cuz I don't want to accidentally reveal anything. Haha.

Poor Bruce got so annoyed by me. But then, he seemed to be in a weird mood that night. Hm...

Spoke to Saber, and she had a dream--two, actually. But one was of a young eagle, a fledging only, swooping down upon her. As she wrapped it up with a towel, it dawned on her that it was not struggling *against* her, but that it may be learning how to fly.

She told me the first thought upon waking up was: me.

We've talked about my dream-shifts before, so...it might be the mind's work. But it's really very coincidental that someone whom I view as a mentor is there to guide me along, and 'save me' as it were.

Interesting...


Casey blogged at 9:34 AM