Blog Description

Gilael Shadowsong

About Me

Wolf, eagle, possible dragon Of darkness, of shadows, of juxtaposition of peace and chaos

Wish List

= Nokia 6280 or Nokia 6233 by December*
= A new pair of rimless glasses
= 2 to 3 more pairs of jeans*
= Lucifer arc
= Sandman volumes 7-10
= Sarah Brightman or Loreena McKennitt's CDs

Places to go

My Wishlist
My fanfictions
Otherkin.net
My sketches and wallpapers
My Witches' Voice profile
Strange Maps
Squid

Archives

02/01/2004 - 03/01/2004 03/01/2004 - 04/01/2004 04/01/2004 - 05/01/2004 05/01/2004 - 06/01/2004 06/01/2004 - 07/01/2004 07/01/2004 - 08/01/2004 08/01/2004 - 09/01/2004 09/01/2004 - 10/01/2004 10/01/2004 - 11/01/2004 11/01/2004 - 12/01/2004 12/01/2004 - 01/01/2005 01/01/2005 - 02/01/2005 02/01/2005 - 03/01/2005 03/01/2005 - 04/01/2005 04/01/2005 - 05/01/2005 05/01/2005 - 06/01/2005 06/01/2005 - 07/01/2005 07/01/2005 - 08/01/2005 08/01/2005 - 09/01/2005 09/01/2005 - 10/01/2005 10/01/2005 - 11/01/2005 11/01/2005 - 12/01/2005 12/01/2005 - 01/01/2006 01/01/2006 - 02/01/2006 02/01/2006 - 03/01/2006 03/01/2006 - 04/01/2006 04/01/2006 - 05/01/2006 05/01/2006 - 06/01/2006 06/01/2006 - 07/01/2006 07/01/2006 - 08/01/2006 08/01/2006 - 09/01/2006 09/01/2006 - 10/01/2006 10/01/2006 - 11/01/2006 11/01/2006 - 12/01/2006 12/01/2006 - 01/01/2007 01/01/2007 - 02/01/2007 02/01/2007 - 03/01/2007 03/01/2007 - 04/01/2007 04/01/2007 - 05/01/2007 05/01/2007 - 06/01/2007

Tagboard


Credits

Skin by: sixseven
Powered by: blogger


Saturday, October 16, 2004

Darn. My sis was complaining that I'm like a machine or something: I work a day, come home, slack about, and at night, take out pen and paper and start writing. At around 10+pm, she was already preparing to sleep, and I was like, "Why're you sleeping so early?" She started complaining that I can work for one whole day and not feel tired?!

Dots...

My body and exhaustion works this way: it's a bell curve. I get tired, more tired, and when I reach my peak, the exhaustion goes away even if I've been working for long hours. Don't ask me why. It's like, when I go past the peak of being hungry, I don't feel hungry anymore. Heh.

Spent the better part of last night talking to Or. Asked me if I was meeting with the 'kins today, but I couldn't. Heh. Want to, but can't. Then, started planning out a character, out of sheer boredom. Named him/her Eternity. This is sounding so much like Marvel's Eternity and Infinity, both bethrens, both souls of the universe. But Marvel has never delved much into them, so I'll risk copyrighting issues, and use the name "Eternity" for a collelction of short stories I hope to publish.

I mean, after all, like the CoR's "Elementals," it's a word found in the dictionary, common enough that copyright shouldn't touch it.

No inspiration in the day. Will write at night.

And, 'cause my comment is gonna to be too long for the tagboard...koach, I ain't a young one. *glares* Okay, my wolf might be only slightly past maturity, or just nearing it, but I'm not young. Oh...wait. *ponders* You're a dragon, so that means, by default, you're much older than me. *rolls eyes*

I think I'm going to ask Dianne to be my beta. She's an English major, and is critical enough to critique my work.


Casey blogged at 9:19 AM