Blog Description

Gilael Shadowsong

About Me

Wolf, eagle, possible dragon Of darkness, of shadows, of juxtaposition of peace and chaos

Wish List

= Nokia 6280 or Nokia 6233 by December*
= A new pair of rimless glasses
= 2 to 3 more pairs of jeans*
= Lucifer arc
= Sandman volumes 7-10
= Sarah Brightman or Loreena McKennitt's CDs

Places to go

My Wishlist
My fanfictions
Otherkin.net
My sketches and wallpapers
My Witches' Voice profile
Strange Maps
Squid

Archives

02/01/2004 - 03/01/2004 03/01/2004 - 04/01/2004 04/01/2004 - 05/01/2004 05/01/2004 - 06/01/2004 06/01/2004 - 07/01/2004 07/01/2004 - 08/01/2004 08/01/2004 - 09/01/2004 09/01/2004 - 10/01/2004 10/01/2004 - 11/01/2004 11/01/2004 - 12/01/2004 12/01/2004 - 01/01/2005 01/01/2005 - 02/01/2005 02/01/2005 - 03/01/2005 03/01/2005 - 04/01/2005 04/01/2005 - 05/01/2005 05/01/2005 - 06/01/2005 06/01/2005 - 07/01/2005 07/01/2005 - 08/01/2005 08/01/2005 - 09/01/2005 09/01/2005 - 10/01/2005 10/01/2005 - 11/01/2005 11/01/2005 - 12/01/2005 12/01/2005 - 01/01/2006 01/01/2006 - 02/01/2006 02/01/2006 - 03/01/2006 03/01/2006 - 04/01/2006 04/01/2006 - 05/01/2006 05/01/2006 - 06/01/2006 06/01/2006 - 07/01/2006 07/01/2006 - 08/01/2006 08/01/2006 - 09/01/2006 09/01/2006 - 10/01/2006 10/01/2006 - 11/01/2006 11/01/2006 - 12/01/2006 12/01/2006 - 01/01/2007 01/01/2007 - 02/01/2007 02/01/2007 - 03/01/2007 03/01/2007 - 04/01/2007 04/01/2007 - 05/01/2007 05/01/2007 - 06/01/2007

Tagboard


Credits

Skin by: sixseven
Powered by: blogger


Friday, October 08, 2004

BMR today. Last paper. Wasn't as bad as I thought it'd be, but neither was it too easy. Let's just see if I pass.

Went to watch Resident Evil: Apocalypse with Sharon, Ying Lan and Aman (Sharon's friend) today. Bought the 1.30pm tickets, so, we went to eat at BK first, before going to the arcade. Aman had intially told Sharon he wanted to challenge me to Time Crisis II, so...when he played, I slotted in my coin, too.

Played with him, and against him. I kept winning him by a lot. :P I thought he was s'posed to be better at it than I was, because he's a guy, and HE challenged ME. Lol. Or perhaps he thinks that just cuz I'm a girl, I'll be bad at these stuff.

Well...any guy who thinks I can't compete with him on most "male" stuff like shooting, martial arts, combat and stuff...seriously wrong. The last time I went out with two of my male friends who are both in NS, I beat them straight in shooting. *shrugs* I just like the focus needed, though I don't like using pistols. There's no omph! in those. I prefer the heavier shotguns.

I digress.

After beating Aman straight, we went from CS to TM and I went to check out some stuff. Can't find the Mark Thunderwolf stuff. :( Nevermind, still have HMV and Amazon.com as backup.

Here's my promised two sentence review for Resident Evil:

"The show is generally okay.

But the ending sucked."

There. Done. As promised. :P

Sat around at Coffeebean after the film, just zoning out, and hangin' around.

Gonna meet the 'kins tomorrow. Orca will be there too. *evil laughter* I can finally get back at the kid who made me so wacked.

Mwuahahaha...


Casey blogged at 8:20 PM