Blog Description

Gilael Shadowsong

About Me

Wolf, eagle, possible dragon Of darkness, of shadows, of juxtaposition of peace and chaos

Wish List

= Nokia 6280 or Nokia 6233 by December*
= A new pair of rimless glasses
= 2 to 3 more pairs of jeans*
= Lucifer arc
= Sandman volumes 7-10
= Sarah Brightman or Loreena McKennitt's CDs

Places to go

My Wishlist
My fanfictions
Otherkin.net
My sketches and wallpapers
My Witches' Voice profile
Strange Maps
Squid

Archives

02/01/2004 - 03/01/2004 03/01/2004 - 04/01/2004 04/01/2004 - 05/01/2004 05/01/2004 - 06/01/2004 06/01/2004 - 07/01/2004 07/01/2004 - 08/01/2004 08/01/2004 - 09/01/2004 09/01/2004 - 10/01/2004 10/01/2004 - 11/01/2004 11/01/2004 - 12/01/2004 12/01/2004 - 01/01/2005 01/01/2005 - 02/01/2005 02/01/2005 - 03/01/2005 03/01/2005 - 04/01/2005 04/01/2005 - 05/01/2005 05/01/2005 - 06/01/2005 06/01/2005 - 07/01/2005 07/01/2005 - 08/01/2005 08/01/2005 - 09/01/2005 09/01/2005 - 10/01/2005 10/01/2005 - 11/01/2005 11/01/2005 - 12/01/2005 12/01/2005 - 01/01/2006 01/01/2006 - 02/01/2006 02/01/2006 - 03/01/2006 03/01/2006 - 04/01/2006 04/01/2006 - 05/01/2006 05/01/2006 - 06/01/2006 06/01/2006 - 07/01/2006 07/01/2006 - 08/01/2006 08/01/2006 - 09/01/2006 09/01/2006 - 10/01/2006 10/01/2006 - 11/01/2006 11/01/2006 - 12/01/2006 12/01/2006 - 01/01/2007 01/01/2007 - 02/01/2007 02/01/2007 - 03/01/2007 03/01/2007 - 04/01/2007 04/01/2007 - 05/01/2007 05/01/2007 - 06/01/2007

Tagboard


Credits

Skin by: sixseven
Powered by: blogger


Thursday, September 16, 2004

Went to Friendster to look at my good friend's boyfriend. Haven't been there for a long time. Decided to glance through the bulletin. Had to shake my head at the kind of rubbish people post there, or believe.

"Message: : Message: wHen u aLready sTart reaDing tHis dO'nT sTop or eLse sUmtin baD wiL haPpen... Myname is teddy..i am 7 yrs. Old with blondehair and scary Eyes.I Have no nose or ears?.i am dead.if you do not post this in the next 5minutes,I will appear tonight by your bed with a knife And kill you. this is no joke somethinggood will happen to you 2nite at 9:22.this isnot a joke some1 will call u or will talk to youonline and say I love you.do not break"

This was what was pasted by one of my friends, and since she pasted it, I assumed that she believed in it. Heh.

Aw, c'mon. He has no nose or ears? And he has to put a question mark after 'ears' cuz he doesn't even know if he has them? Scary eyes? You want scary, try Riddick's eyes. Heh. Knife? Oh hey, 7-year-old killer meets 19-year-old female with so much darkness in her she's accepted even by the darkness. Wow. Wanna get a bookie and bet on who will win?

And if he wants to kill me, why will something good happen at 9.22pm tonight? *shakes head*

C'mon. I don't profess to be totally unafraid of death, but I'm not as afraid of it as many others are--just ask Vinod and Hendra how many times I've played with death (and had loads of fun :)) just by crossing a busy road. They'll tell you horror stories of that, or else Hendra will just say, "What's new?"

And then, there's my soul. If it has been dark before, it's darker now, and much more violent...violence that's being honed both physically, and in the soul. These few nights, I've taken to waking up to go to the bathroom in the middle of the night, and then standing before the mirror. Scary? Yeah.

And then I call up this darkness and violence that's in me, and I feel it as a sort of almost-metaphysical thing that reaches both physically and to things that can't be touched.

I've been training my stamina up, and am planning to make a shiv.

But I can--and will--kill with just my bare hands if necessary. I just have to overcome the fear with what's within me, and that's why the training up. I'm at an average right now. I aim to reach for more.

Try me. Perhaps I'll freak out and die. That's always a possibility. Or perhaps you'll meet more than your match for things, and I will break you.

Like Riddick said: "You're not afraid of the dark, are you?"


Casey blogged at 8:54 PM