Blog Description

Gilael Shadowsong

About Me

Wolf, eagle, possible dragon Of darkness, of shadows, of juxtaposition of peace and chaos

Wish List

= Nokia 6280 or Nokia 6233 by December*
= A new pair of rimless glasses
= 2 to 3 more pairs of jeans*
= Lucifer arc
= Sandman volumes 7-10
= Sarah Brightman or Loreena McKennitt's CDs

Places to go

My Wishlist
My fanfictions
Otherkin.net
My sketches and wallpapers
My Witches' Voice profile
Strange Maps
Squid

Archives

02/01/2004 - 03/01/2004 03/01/2004 - 04/01/2004 04/01/2004 - 05/01/2004 05/01/2004 - 06/01/2004 06/01/2004 - 07/01/2004 07/01/2004 - 08/01/2004 08/01/2004 - 09/01/2004 09/01/2004 - 10/01/2004 10/01/2004 - 11/01/2004 11/01/2004 - 12/01/2004 12/01/2004 - 01/01/2005 01/01/2005 - 02/01/2005 02/01/2005 - 03/01/2005 03/01/2005 - 04/01/2005 04/01/2005 - 05/01/2005 05/01/2005 - 06/01/2005 06/01/2005 - 07/01/2005 07/01/2005 - 08/01/2005 08/01/2005 - 09/01/2005 09/01/2005 - 10/01/2005 10/01/2005 - 11/01/2005 11/01/2005 - 12/01/2005 12/01/2005 - 01/01/2006 01/01/2006 - 02/01/2006 02/01/2006 - 03/01/2006 03/01/2006 - 04/01/2006 04/01/2006 - 05/01/2006 05/01/2006 - 06/01/2006 06/01/2006 - 07/01/2006 07/01/2006 - 08/01/2006 08/01/2006 - 09/01/2006 09/01/2006 - 10/01/2006 10/01/2006 - 11/01/2006 11/01/2006 - 12/01/2006 12/01/2006 - 01/01/2007 01/01/2007 - 02/01/2007 02/01/2007 - 03/01/2007 03/01/2007 - 04/01/2007 04/01/2007 - 05/01/2007 05/01/2007 - 06/01/2007

Tagboard


Credits

Skin by: sixseven
Powered by: blogger


Tuesday, September 28, 2004

I texted my soul-brother late at night last night, telling him about the full moons both yesterday and tonight. I asked him if he ever felt he was 'kin (I accutely feel that he is, but HE needs to be sure) and he affirmed it.

Am going to bring him along to meet the pack (not MY pack) right after his 3 week army stint in Taiwan starting from next week. He thinks he's either a beat or a feline of some sort, not the canine that we both thought he was. But we all go through soul-searching, and must constantly rearrange the things that suits us the most.

But if I had to *guess* what sort of feline he is, I'd say a likelihood of tiger. Dunno why. It's just that, flashing the names of 1) panther (black jaguar); 2) jaguar; 3) cheetah; 4) lion; 5) cougar; 6) leopard through my mind, what hit me the most that fitted him was tiger. Lol. But in the end, he'll have to find out himself.

Yes, there can be soul-bonds between any two people of same or different genders (or even species) without having romance linked in. I love my soul-brother a lot, just as a brother. The words he says touches my life.

Anyways, reading through S's article on soul-whatever (too many names) now. Very profound and insightful. :)

Darn, I didn't manage to howl last night. Too many things happening in a day and I came home late at night with a headache. Couldn't manage more than a growl, though my initial plan was to howl and blame it on my neighbor's dog. Lol.

There's always tonight. Full moon: a wolf's moon.

Howl always...


Casey blogged at 8:29 AM